Stop Loss Servants

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
leest2019

Hi - can someone else help me with a query with Servants and stop losses? I've posted in another part of the forum, but I there's something even more basic I need to know so thought I'd put the query here.

The Servants in question are these ones: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18245&p=179452&hil ... ss#p179452

"It’s now ready for use, all you need to do is point your mouse cursor at the price you want to place the bet at just like you would when placing a regular bet but instead of clicking your mouse to submit the bet you would press either your B or L keys (or whatever short cut keys you assigned the servant to)."

Does that mean point and press B or L (or whatever key I've chosen) to place the initial bet and then the stop loss is put in based on that (I don't need to do anything else after that in regards to stop loss)? Or I put my initial bet in as normal and then place the B or L Servant where I want the stop loss?

I was thinking it was the latter but seeing as I can't get it to work I'm now thinking it should be the first one.
leest2019

Another question - if I manually cash out (or even put a stop loss in further up the ladder which does get matched) will the servant know not to trigger its own stop loss or do I need to quickly cancel it in the servants menu?
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:54 am

Does that mean point and press B or L (or whatever key I've chosen) to place the initial bet and then the stop loss is put in based on that (I don't need to do anything else after that in regards to stop loss)? Or I put my initial bet in as normal and then place the B or L Servant where I want the stop loss?

I was thinking it was the latter but seeing as I can't get it to work I'm now thinking it should be the first one.
You use the servant to place your initial back or lay bet at the price you want, it will then setup a stop loss 4 ticks away
You can change the number of ticks for the stop loss on the stored value tab of the back & lay rules
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:49 pm
Another question - if I manually cash out (or even put a stop loss in further up the ladder which does get matched) will the servant know not to trigger its own stop loss or do I need to quickly cancel it in the servants menu?
If you've already green up there will be nothing for the servant to do if its stop price is reached
leest2019

That's great thank you. And of course there's nothing for it to do if I've cashed out. Should have realised that.
Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”