What is money available to lay? Is it the back money waiting to be matched?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ryanolifelix

:?:

I'm trying to create automation files. and in the conditions there is the option in stored values, the money available to lay at a price for a selection.

Is this the back money waiting to be matched? So if there was more lay money available would that mean the WOM would register that there is more back money?

basically what I mean is of someone backs a horse, does that back money become the money available to lay?
Derek27

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:21 pm
:?:

I'm trying to create automation files. and in the conditions there is the option in stored values, the money available to lay at a price for a selection.

Is this the back money waiting to be matched? So if there was more lay money available would that mean the WOM would register that there is more back money?

basically what I mean is of someone backs a horse, does that back money become the money available to lay?
Yes, the only money that appears on the exchange is unmatched bets. Bets that get matched don't appear on the exchange.

Money available to lay is unmatched back bets and likewise, money available to back is unmatched lay bets.
Ryanolifelix

Ok, thankyou.

I'm struggling a bit with the automation, the conditions and stored values are getting a bit tricky to understand.

I'm basically trying to setup a rule to back the favourite if the second favourites lay WOM is higher than the back money.

Do you have any insight on how to do this Derek?

Thankyou. Ryan.
Derek27

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:49 pm
Ok, thankyou.

I'm struggling a bit with the automation, the conditions and stored values are getting a bit tricky to understand.

I'm basically trying to setup a rule to back the favourite if the second favourites lay WOM is higher than the back money.

Do you have any insight on how to do this Derek?

Thankyou. Ryan.
The user guide is pretty comprehensive.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/adv ... Yy&mw=MzIw

I don't have a great deal of experience with automation as I'm mainly manual but I'd apply a rule to the second favourite, using the WOM condition to set a signal. Then another rule applied to the favourite to trigger when the signal is set or changed.
Ryanolifelix

Ok, thanks very much!!
JulianHoward

Just wanted to share a nugget – the user guide is surprisingly solid.
jimibt

JulianHoward wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:08 am
BTW, I get your confusion; it's like diving into a new language. The "money available to lay" is the amount waiting to be matched on the lay side. So, if more lay money is there, the WOM might show increased back money. It's a bit like a dance between backing and laying. Search the forums or docs for more insights – we've all been in the decoding stage!
dang julian -why'd you go and blemish your necro post with spam at the end!! :mrgreen:
conduirez

jimibt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:36 am
JulianHoward wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:08 am
BTW, I get your confusion; it's like diving into a new language. The "money available to lay" is the amount waiting to be matched on the lay side. So, if more lay money is there, the WOM might show increased back money. It's a bit like a dance between backing and laying. Search the forums or docs for more insights – we've all been in the decoding stage!
dang julian -why'd you go and blemish your necro post with spam at the end!! :mrgreen:
jimibt is right, this is no place for spam.

Julian your post is ridiculous anyway, why would anyone on here want to talk to your a**ehole mortgage broker, when most people on this forum are striving to be mortgage free.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”