QUESTION: Can I generate a report/export the odds of an event at a specific time?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sianjayjay

Can I generate a report/export the odds of an event at a specific time?

Scenario:

I want to create a report and export it to a csv file or excel file of odds on a particular market a few minutes before the time of the event start.
Specifically for soccer.
1 minute before kick off (or at any time I specify), I want a rule to check the currnet match odds (Home, Away, The Draw) and export the current odds to generate a report or CSV.

Here's the idea I would like it to look like. This is in a similar format to the CSV P/L export the software already does.

https://imgur.com/a/Uhf8QXN

I hope this makes sense.

Edit to add:

I've had a search of these forums and cannot find anyone asking this before. I have gone through the options in the software and cannot see any options. I might be missing it though.

Any help would be appreciated.
the4droogs

There is a rule type that will export all stored values to a csv file.

Firstly create a rule that sets a couple of stored values containing the back and lay price and set it to fire the required number of minutes before the event start time. If you want to do it for home, draw and away apply it to EVERY selection.

Then at sometime after that have the rule fire that exports the stored values. You can get it to create a new csv or add it to an existing one. It won't look exactly like the spreadsheet in your image, but a quick copy and paste of the values and you could have that exact spreadsheet in a few minutes.
sianjayjay

the4droogs wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:08 am
There is a rule type that will export all stored values to a csv file.

Firstly create a rule that sets a couple of stored values containing the back and lay price and set it to fire the required number of minutes before the event start time. If you want to do it for home, draw and away apply it to EVERY selection.

Then at sometime after that have the rule fire that exports the stored values. You can get it to create a new csv or add it to an existing one. It won't look exactly like the spreadsheet in your image, but a quick copy and paste of the values and you could have that exact spreadsheet in a few minutes.
Thank you.

I was having a play around with that last night and thought I was on to something. I hasn't worked yet but I will perserve. I think I am on the right track now and you have confirmed it.

Thank you.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”