Close trade on selection with greening

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Andrew2966

I am new to Bet Angel and currently using a simple scalping automation which is working fine but I want to add a close selection with greening rule that will activate if my greened up profit/loss hits say -£2.00. This is driving me nuts as it never seems to kick in. I know this must be very basic but can anyone tell me how to set this up? Do I add a condition within the place back bet and place lay bet rules or do I need a separate rule for this to work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Dallas

Here you go (it's the same principal for the close trade on selection with greening rule)
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
Andrew2966

Cheers Dallas. This is working to a certain extent as it greens up all of the existing bets and basically reverts you back to your starting position albeit with a negative profit. However, the back and lay bets continue to be placed after the reset. Is there a way to just kill the bet so no more bets are placed after the hedge kicks in?
eatyourgreens

hi,
I could be wrong, but I think you need a condition added to each of your back/lay bets,
"close trade with greening is greater than £-2"

If other selections are involved and bets still fire because the "close trade" on that particular selection is greater than £-2, maybe you could set a signal when one trade has closed because liabilty is less that -2, and then add a condition to each of your back/lay bets to test if signal is not set with a value.

hope that makes sense! there is probably an easier way but I like to make things difficult!

stay safe!
:-)
dt888

You could add a set a signal on the close trade rule and then add a condition to the place bet rules that the signal is not set

Does your automation trade multiple runners or just one runner?

If it’s one runner then you don’t even need to use a close trade on selection, just use a green all selections rule with a signal as described above for the market

If it’s multiple runners then use the close trade on selection, and set a signal for the selection

I’m not too sure if you mean stop all bets on the market after a selection is -£2 or just stop bets on that selection and let other bets still fire on other selections unless they reach -£2
Dallas

Andrew2966 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 pm
Cheers Dallas. This is working to a certain extent as it greens up all of the existing bets and basically reverts you back to your starting position albeit with a negative profit. However, the back and lay bets continue to be placed after the reset. Is there a way to just kill the bet so no more bets are placed after the hedge kicks in?
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Dallas

Sorry answered that before reading the next posts to see you'd already had replies

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”