Ensuring Order Fill / Unmatched bet management in Guardian

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
matttem

Hello,

Hope someone can help / point me in the right direction please?!

After setting up my automation I'm struggling to work out the logic of a process I want:

On a multiple selection market I want BACK just one selection that meets my criteria. This could be ANY selection in the market that meets my price conditions.

As I'm currently running this on Football Match Odds markets it potentially triggers 3 unmatched bets. Once one bet is matched on a selection I want the other bets to be cancelled.

I have automated this so far, but have noticed an issue. Sometimes my BACK bet is not filled. I think the way I have programmed the automation to cancel the unmatched bets on other selections is also cancelling my unfilled / unmatched BACK bet order.

First question - Am I right? Would the automation I have in place also cancel my unfilled order as well as cancelling unmatched bets on the other selections? (I've used the 'Cancel all unmatched bets in market' rule)

How can I program around this?

I'm looking at the other rule type 'cancel unmatched bets on all other selections' rule instead for the cancelling unmatched bets - how would the automation 'know' which are the other selections though. Do I need to setup a signal once a bet starts getting matched?

Or - would the extending the re-arm time of the Cancel unmatched bets rule allow more time for order fill? My concern here is that it would also allow more time for mutliple selections to be matched. :roll:

I'm driving myself a little bananas so thought i'd ask the class 8-)

thanks very much for any help :)

VB Match Odds 2.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
matttem

I'm going to try:

Rule {

Cancel ALL Unmatched bets on Selection;

ANY selection }

CONDITIONS {

Matched Bets on the Market = 1
Number of Matched Bets On current Selection = 0 };
ODPaul82

That should in theory work, if not shout out

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”