Scalping a Sports Market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Digby3192

Hi all,

I am trying to scalp a cricket game with offsets and stop losses, and have tried different rules however they seem to just trigger unlimited bets, whether matched or not. After searching the forum I have found a condition "number of place bet triggers equal to 0" which works a treat, however once offset, it won't re-enter the market. Hope that makes sense, I will attach a screenshot.

Please Help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If the match is in-play and therefore subject to Betfairs in-play bet delay you need to use the following two conditions on your opening rule
Number of unmatched bets on selection equals 0
Fill or Kill bet time condition is greater than 6 secs (11secs if using below £2 stakes)
Digby3192

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:35 pm
If the match is in-play and therefore subject to Betfairs in-play bet delay you need to use the following two conditions on your opening rule
Fill or Kill bet time condition is greater than 6 secs (11secs if using below £2 stakes)
I have added these conditions, but they won't refire bets back into the market unless I click edit rule and close without making any changes.

I've attached a screenshot in case I have made a mistake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Digby3192 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:35 pm
I have added these conditions, but they won't refire bets back into the market unless I click edit rule and close without making any changes.

I've attached a screenshot in case I have made a mistake.
You've left the 'number of place bet triggers condition' in

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”