Lowest Traded Price question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jamesedwards

Hi, when creating a stored value for the lowest traded price of a selection how do I set the period of time to cover? eg if I only want Guardian to find the lowest price from the last 5 minutes of trading?
eatyourgreens

Hi James,
I am not an auto expert but I think the attached two files should give you the info you are looking for. The stored value "lowest price fav" should store the lowest price the favourite has traded at in the 5 mins before start time. Obviously times and selection(s) can easily be altered.
Hope I got it right, I am sure some one will probably suggest an easier way!
Practice mode first to make sure it does what you want :-)

Good luck,
stay safe!
Have a nice day :-)
lowest traded price fav 5 mins.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

eatyourgreens wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:09 am
Hi James,
I am not an auto expert but I think the attached two files should give you the info you are looking for. The stored value "lowest price fav" should store the lowest price the favourite has traded at in the 5 mins before start time. Obviously times and selection(s) can easily be altered.
Hope I got it right, I am sure some one will probably suggest an easier way!
Practice mode first to make sure it does what you want :-)

Good luck,
stay safe!
Have a nice day :-)lowest traded price fav 5 mins.baf
Thanks very much for taking the time to post this. Unfortunately it seems you are using a different version than me as it won't load on mine. What version are you using please? Or perhaps you could post a screenshot of the relevant section?
eatyourgreens

Hi,
It was done in version 1.56.0.b1 .....I think that is the latest version.
jtrader

eatyourgreens wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:07 am
Hi,
Hi,eatyourgreens! I'm sorry for my bad english,but I hope you understand me.Something is wrong I think,cause baf file log only ltp(stored value from the 1st rule) and if lowest last traded price is reached in any moment not logging that (I verified notes are checked in the 2nd rule).May be 2 usages in the 2nd rule of stored value "lowest price fav" in stored values and conditions are struggling each other.If "lowest price fav" in coditions is replaced by "Low Traded Price" then it's working,but this Low Traded Price is since market is open and no for last 5 mins or how much do we want.Any suggestions?
eatyourgreens

Hi jtrader,
I thought about this as I went to sleep last night, I think there is an error in it, :-
the sv "lowest traded price" will only store if it goes lower than what the last traded price was at 5 mins before start time.
E.G., if, 5 mins before start, the fav is odds 3, the "lowest traded price" will only store if the LTP goes <3 in the next 5 mins, sorry if I have confused anyone, I think time for a coffee and look at it again !!
eatyourgreens

Hi again,
I think I sorted it,
Just tried a new version on aussie horses and watch the lowest price being stored come down from 2.68 (5mins before off) to 1.76 at start time.

I still think there is an easier way! but it worked :-)

new version below
good luck all :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

eatyourgreens wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:48 am
Hi again,
I think I sorted it,
Just tried a new version on aussie horses and watch the lowest price being stored come down from 2.68 (5mins before off) to 1.76 at start time.

I still think there is an easier way! but it worked :-)

new version below
good luck all :-)

Thanks,eatyourgreens! Baf file is working now and logging everything well ;)
jamesedwards

eatyourgreens wrote:
Hi,
I'm running 1.55. Not keen on updating to 1.56 as it is still a beta version. Any chance you could post a screenshot or two?
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:36 pm
eatyourgreens wrote:
Hi,
I'm running 1.55. Not keen on updating to 1.56 as it is still a beta version. Any chance you could post a screenshot or two?
V1.56 was formally released a few months ago and is available on the Bet Angel website to download
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

During beta only 2-3 very minor bugs were found and all fixed, I remember one was the value '0' didn't display in a custom column, it had to be a value of 1 or above.

PS, eatyourgreens, V1.56.0.b1 is a beta version, the one on the website V1.56 is now the most up to date and official public version and has the minor fix like the one above done
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:42 pm

V1.56 was formally released a few months ago and is available on the Bet Angel website to download
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

During beta only 2-3 very minor bugs were found and all fixed, I remember one was the value '0' didn't display in a custom column, it had to be a value of 1 or above.

PS, eatyourgreens, V1.56.0.b1 is a beta version, the one on the website V1.56 is now the most up to date and official public version and has the minor fix like the one above done
Apologies Dallas, somehow I read the 'Releases' section wrong.
jamesg46

jamesedwards wrote:
eatyourgreens wrote:
Hi,
You can store the value of the LTP or back price for any set period of time using a History List and then use another stored value to pull the min or max from a range of values (being the previous stored values in the History List).
Anbell

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:27 am
jamesedwards wrote:
eatyourgreens wrote:
Hi,
You can store the value of the LTP or back price for any set period of time using a History List and then use another stored value to pull the min or max from a range of values (being the previous stored values in the History List).
That's very cool. How do you pull the min/max?
jamesg46

Anbell wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:16 am
jamesg46 wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:

One for min, one for max.
Anbell

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:22 am
Anbell wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:16 am
jamesg46 wrote:

One for min, one for max.
Oh great! Thanks. I hadn't got to that new function yet!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”