Condition type - Store value doesn't change condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
zadorozhnia

I would like to create a signal that is firing when another store value doesn't change his condition but unfortunately that condition type doesn't exist. Would anyone know of a workaround?

I tried to apply to my "Store Value change condition" both group conditions "one or more of the conditions in the group must be false" and "none of the conditions in the group can be true" but they don't seem to work.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Dallas

Can you provide some more context or example of what you are wanting to do?
zadorozhnia

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:27 pm
Thank you for your support.
See below the two rules that should give you a better understanding of what i am trying to achieve. I need help with rule #2.

Rule #1 set in Market A
It stores the volume of a specific selection of market A every 30 seconds. Store value name is ALPHA and shared across the event.

Rule #2 set in Market B
It increments signal value in market B when the store value ALPHA doesn't change between 0 and 180 seconds. In other words i would like a signal to increment its value within market B when the selection of market A is not traded in the past 180 seconds.
Dallas

zadorozhnia wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:27 pm
Dallas wrote:
See below the two rules that should give you a better understanding of what i am trying to achieve. I need help with rule #2.

Rule #1 set in Market A
It stores the volume of a specific selection of market A every 30 seconds. Store value name is ALPHA and shared across the event.

Rule #2 set in Market B
It increments signal value in market B when the store value ALPHA doesn't change between 0 and 180 seconds. In other words i would like a signal to increment its value within market B when the selection of market A is not traded in the past 180 seconds.
Thanks for the clarification, I think this should get you want you want

On rule 2 add a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to store your ALPHA value to a History list
SV1.JPG
So your basically adding a copy of the SV to a history list each time it triggers

Then on your Signal rule (of rule 2) add a Stored value condition to test the ALPHA SV is equal to the value in your HL 180secs ago
Cond1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zadorozhnia

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:48 pm
zadorozhnia wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:27 pm
Dallas wrote:

Rule #1 set in Market A

Rule #2 set in Market B
Thanks for the clarification, I think this should get you want you want

On rule 2 add a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to store your ALPHA value to a History list

SV1.JPG
So your basically adding a copy of the SV to a history list each time it triggers

Then on your Signal rule (of rule 2) add a Stored value condition to test the ALPHA SV is equal to the value in your HL 180secs ago

Cond1.JPG
It worked! You went far and beyond by pasting screenshots! Thank you so much for your prompt support.
I better have a better look at the history lists now :-)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”