My Bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dark

Hey all,

Hope you're good. Hoping to get some help with my first bot or some direction if you please.

I've been messing with a bot and it's been working well when its...working well. I don't understand much about the stored values and signals, but I wanted some idea of what I would like my bot to do, I have found long and expensive ways for my Bot to do what I need it to, but I'm hoping, someone smarter than I am can chime in.

My Bot enters the market and places an offset with greening, should the market go against me, I would like my bot to counter (exit) either at a percentage of loss, or a fixed value, maybe £1.00.

I know the condition can be for 'less than' but my -£**,** does not work I guess it doesn't like or acknowledge the minus symbol, should this work, I will need to connect to my offset bets still stuck in the market. I don't mean to leach info, but if anyone can recommend anything that might be useful I'd appreciate it.
Dallas

You just need to miss the £ symbol
So the condition would be
less than -5.00

and that would trigger if your loss was £5 or worse

Or you could get more creating and trigger it based on a percentage of the stake used (or your P/L), there's a ready-made servant you can download from here but you can just as easy use it as an automation rule/s
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089
Dark

The man, the myth, the legend himself.

I will 100% check out that servant and thanks for the tip on the conditions, it's really appreciated.

It is a work in progress, but its been so much fun.
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:07 pm
You just need to miss the £ symbol
So the condition would be
less than -5.00

and that would trigger if your loss was £5 or worse

Or you could get more creating and trigger it based on a percentage of the stake used (or your P/L), there's a ready-made servant you can download from here but you can just as easy use it as an automation rule/s
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20089

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”