Red up after a goal is scored

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Jenno1983

Hi guys
can anyone help me out? am trying to create a bot on Under 2.5 market, i want to place a back bet before the match and then once inplay if a goal is scored it exits my position for a loss.+ if no goal in FH its exits at HT for greening.
am stuggling getting the singals for goals to red up my exit.

am also looking to do the same on the match odds markets too, but i was wondering if there is a rule so the bot knows what section the strong fav is so it can place my back bet.

any help would be helpful thanks :)
Dallas

Replied to your other post about the first part
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24122

Can you clarify the second part about the 'Match Odds' rule?
Is this just to green up after a goal to but you'll be using on matches with a strong fav ie, the draw odds will move differently depending who scores?
Jenno1983

hi Dallas firstly thanks for replying

yeah ive tried creating a bot where i back the fav with odds >1.5 ,
and then greens up at HT if its still 0-0.
but during the first half if a goal is scored by any team it closes the trade regardless.
i wasnt sure if there is something i can put in so it can identify which selection is the fav?

here is my attempt of my bot for it so far.
Back fav + Green up HT.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Jenno1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:51 pm
hi Dallas firstly thanks for replying

yeah ive tried creating a bot where i back the fav with odds >1.5 ,
and then greens up at HT if its still 0-0.
but during the first half if a goal is scored by any team it closes the trade regardless.
i wasnt sure if there is something i can put in so it can identify which selection is the fav?

here is my attempt of my bot for it so far.

On the back fav rule if you use the 'Stored value' tab and store the value of the selections back price ​(give it any name you want)

Then on the Red up rule add a Stored value condition and set it as
Selection back price now
is greater than
another stored value
named (whatever you called it)

That will allow the rule to trigger only if the underdog score (and the fav's odds increase) - if the fav scores it won't trigger as they'll have decreased
If you wanted it to trigger if only the fav scores then tweak the condition to test the back price is now 'less than'

And that should do it
Jenno1983

hi dallas
i will look into that.

but if i wanted to just exit regardless of who scored could i look at the draw ticks and will the ticks go up to indicate a goal has been scored?

also with that stored valve is there anything where the bot will know which selction is home or away fav pre k.o

if not dont worry :D

thanks
Dallas

Jenno1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:43 pm
hi dallas
i will look into that.

but if i wanted to just exit regardless of who scored could i look at the draw ticks and will the ticks go up to indicate a goal has been scored?

also with that stored valve is there anything where the bot will know which selction is home or away fav pre k.o

if not dont worry :D

thanks
You've currently got the rule applied to row 1 so only if the home team is fav

If you can set out exactly what you want to do I can give you the instructions needed, its 95% there, just needs the finishing touches depending on your overall requirements
Jenno1983

This is exactly what i want to do.

back home or away fav at odds between 1.5 and 2.1 pre match.

and exit for profit or loss after 1st goal is scored.

thanks
Dallas

Jenno1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:37 pm
This is exactly what i want to do.

back home or away fav at odds between 1.5 and 2.1 pre match.

and exit for profit or loss after 1st goal is scored.

thanks
You may be able to use the draw odds, without checking i'm not sure what would happen if the fav was at its lowest price (ie, 1.50) then the underdog score first, off the top of my head they may not move much at all if its a very early goal so may be better looking at the the odds of the fav

So the way I'd probably do it is as follows

Fix order of market selections
trigger this 1 time just before KO

Place back bet
applied by order of favouritism 1
with 2 x Fixed odds cond (to test the odds range)

Close trade on selection with greening
with a Historical relative odds condition
Selections back price
is now less than
selections back price
65 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

Time since unsuspended condition
is greater than 60 secs

Close trade on selection with greening
with a Historical relative odds condition
Selections back price
is now greater than
selections back price
65 secs ago
plus 15 ticks

Time since unsuspended condition
is greater than 60 secs

Then add a 3rd green up rule if you want to exit at HT still
Jenno1983

Hi
looking good thanks

ill build it & test it out in practice mode
a massive thanks again

i could of been scratching my head at this for a while.
;)
Jenno1983

Hi Dallas

ive built this and i test ran it and it didnt exit once the fav's ticks moved.
when you put the two greening rules do they need to be seprate as ive put them in the same one

anyways can you have a look to see if this is what you were thinking?

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

Jenno1983 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:04 am
Hi guys
can anyone help me out? am trying to create a bot on Under 2.5 market, i want to place a back bet before the match and then once inplay if a goal is scored it exits my position for a loss.+ if no goal in FH its exits at HT for greening.
am stuggling getting the singals for goals to red up my exit.

am also looking to do the same on the match odds markets too, but i was wondering if there is a rule so the bot knows what section the strong fav is so it can place my back bet.

any help would be helpful thanks :)

Hi Jenno,
I have attached a bot for you that does everything you have asked for, and it is all contained in the same rules file.

You will need to add Match odds, O/U 0.5, and O/U 2.5 markets to guardian (for your chosen match(es)) and apply this rules file to all three (O/U 0.5 is needed to test for a goal). It will find the fav in match odds within the range you stated, regardless of home or away. It will back the under 2.5 with no conditions, add some if you want them.

If a goal is scored in the first half it will "red up", (both match odds and O/U 2.5) at 60 secs after unsuspended to allow markets to reform. If there is no goal in the first half it will "green up" during half time (although match odds bet on fav could quite easily be red). O/U 2.5 will (or should be!) green.

It places £2 bets, change to what you want.

I have only tested it on about 10 matches and everything seemed to do what it should, so please test thoroughly in practice mode to ensure it does what you want.

FYI, I do not think it will be a profitable strategy (but what do I know!??)..........but it will give you something to tweak :-) have fun! enjoy:-)

Any probs let me know and I will see what I have cocked up on it!

Have a nice day :-)
stay safe!

footy back fav, back under 2.5, red goal FH, green HT.baf
Jenno1983

hi
this looks like what am after.
ill download it and take it for test run and let you know how it goes

massive thanks for your time and help :D
Jenno1983

hi again,
this is exacly what i want, and it seems to work fine ;)

just another quick question , does VAR affect these bots or will it be suspended throughout if this does happen

thnaks
eatyourgreens

Hi Jenno
glad it worked for you :-)

I dont know if you have looked at the rules yet, but the idea in constucting it was to avoid var/red cards etc. interfering.

If the market is suspended for a var decision, and no goal is scored, the O/U 0.5 will open up again (as will the O/U 2.5), when they open up, a stored value is set on both (sv=1), as both sv's = 1 , nothing will happen to green (red) up rules and everything will just carry on.

10 seconds or so after unsuspended, these stored values are cleared and the bot awaits the next suspension.

If the market is suspended due to a goal, when it is unsuspended, the O/U 0.5 stored value will not return a value because O/U 0.5 will not re-open, O/U 2.5 sv will = 1

For the first half green (red) up to happen if a goal is scored, another sv called "redup" has to = 1. This will only = 1 if one of the other stored values (on the 0.5 and 2.5) does not=1.

It is the "grouped conditions" .............one must be false, that set the "redup" sv to = 1

IE unsuspended from anything other than a goal, both grouped conditions = 1, so at least one of them is not false
unsuspended following a goal, one of the grouped conditions (O/U 2.5) will = 1,
the other will not, therefore, at least one of the grouped conditions is false, this will trigger stored value "redup" to = 1.................stored value "redup" being = to 1 will trigger the green (red) up in the first half.

Hope that all makes sense :-)

Stay safe!
Jenno1983

Hi
Absolutely fantastic and yes makes perfect sense.
This bot is exactly what I was after. And I will be testing it out going forward ready for the new season.

I’ve been working on some new bots all the time but with being new to it all I have ideas but can never put them
Into a bot 😀.

Thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”