Next bet only, if the previous bets hedged

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

rain91 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:27 pm
Thanks for the reply, this is in line with what Derek also said.

but I would like you to check the stake distribution per runner.

on selection 1: BACK bet at @5 with $1 stake. LAY bet at @5.2 with $0.96 - fully hedged, i want trigger it, for example store a value: "hedged selection 1", ready for the next bet on this selection
on selection 2: BACK bet at @10 with $1 stake. LAY bet at @8 with $0.8 - not hedged yet ($0.45 unmatched), i dont want trigger. I wait for match the remaining stake ifor match.

Is this possible? : ) i think it's already more complicated
I assume you close trade with greening rule is set to trigger several times?

Effectively all your looking for then is there to be no unmatched bets on a selection before the back bet rule re-triggers, so on your back bet rule just a
'Unmatched bets condition on selection is = 0'

Or depending on the rest of your file you might want to insert a delay ie, so the back bet triggers if there has been no unmatched bets for more than 3 secs, giving the close trade rule plenty of chance to do its job
rain91

Yes, my close bet is a greening command on the best reserve market price.

I want to make more bets on a selection. So a BACK-LAY pair, if hedged, coming the next BACK, and LAY, etc.

If i see only the unmatched bets, it is not good for me. If my BACK bet placed at @3 with $5 stake, and the LAY bet placed at @2 with $1.2, but only matched $0.5, i need cancel the remaining bet, and re-place on other odds. After the cancelling i have 0 unmatched bet, but yet not hedged.

i think i need to switch back to excel.
Dallas

rain91 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:48 am
Yes, my close bet is a greening command on the best reserve market price.

I want to make more bets on a selection. So a BACK-LAY pair, if hedged, coming the next BACK, and LAY, etc.

If i see only the unmatched bets, it is not good for me. If my BACK bet placed at @3 with $5 stake, and the LAY bet placed at @2 with $1.2, but only matched $0.5, i need cancel the remaining bet, and re-place on other odds. After the cancelling i have 0 unmatched bet, but yet not hedged.

i think i need to switch back to excel.
It sounds like you are over thinking and over complicating a straight forward process, using a condition/s like
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/unm ... _time.html
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fil ... _time.html

Maybe just start from the beginning think through your logic of exactly what you want to achieve and what could possible happen then begin adding the condition/s needed

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”