Green up not working

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
parbynat

Can someone help with this?

Today I tried a bot for the horses that places a back bet and then a second rule to green all selections just before the off.
It placed all 10 back bets as it should but only greened up on 4 of them instead of all 10.
Also I have it set to switch 20 seconds before the start time.

Is there an obvious reason why this would happen?

Thanks
Dallas

Have you checked you logs to see if the rule triggered but you just weren't matched?

If you are switching the market to your main screen with 20secs to go there shouldn't be any problems with refreshing being to slow in Guardian.
How long is the green up rule active for and is it using any conditions?
parbynat

Thanks for your reply.
The bot was amended from a previous one and there was a condition attached to the greening rule I didn't know was there.
All good now.
jodzares

Hi,

Sorry of refreshing this topic, but I would follow up with another issue I am experiencing with this rule. It's quite simple - Green All Selections works perfectly fine only if I open specific race and monitor it, however leaving bot to work without monitoring it, green all rule will fail its execution every time.. What I am missing here?
How to ensure green all will work even I am "not watching it"?

*Watching/Monitoring means I need to double click on it and follow it in wither "One-click" or "Ladder" window.

Thanks a lot!
Euler

Guardian cycles through the markets to execute automation on specific markets. So its quite likely you are cycling too many markets or not fast enough. So speed up refresh rate and / or use the restrict refresh option.
jodzares

Wow, thanks for the super fast one :) I did restrict refresh and it doesn't need my attention anymore :).

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”