Duthcing 3 pre selected Greyhounds in each race

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BrianS

Hi,
Apologies if ths has been covered. I'm looking to set automation in which I can pre-select 3 greyhounds per race and dutch them over the course of an entire meet.
Bit mind numbing I know, having to input 3 dogs for each race..
Is this do-able? As opposed to 1st 2nd 3rd fave option.
It would be so good to have a bet button the dutching tab where you could set a time pre race for it to fire after making your dutched selections and then just work your way through each market in Guardian
TIA
B
ANGELS15

The betfair row nos correspond to the trap nos. If you wanted to back 3, 5, & 6 for example you would set your automation to back rows 3,5 &6.
ANGELS15

So basically this was just a wind up?

I would have thought I'd learned my lesson by now. We all started as newcomers. Whenever I've asked for advice I've never taken it for granted. I've always thanked those who advised me even if their response only part answered the question.

I like to try and help others when I can. However I've noticed that there's certain types of query posted by people who typically have only made a handful of posts. Typically what happens they ask a question presumably seeking knowlege they don't have from those that do. They ask the question and then disappear into the sunset never to be heard from either again or for a very long time.

I don't expect a medal for trying to help people but it's nice to know that I'm not wasting my time.
BrianS

HI,
Absolutely not a wind up.
A genuine question and thanks for your answer, it's very much appreciated!
ilovepizza82

ANGELS15 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 am
. They ask the question and then disappear into the sunset
:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”