Advice please from horse traders

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
goldfinch77

I have a simple B2L on inplay horses, I Back with £10 .

I want to close the trade out if it gets to £-5.

What are the best rules and conditions to do this, I have tried greening ( redding) closing etc but due to the fst price movement I am losing too much.

Could somebody advise the best combination please.

Andy
Derek27

goldfinch77 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:59 pm
I have a simple B2L on inplay horses, I Back with £10 .

I want to close the trade out if it gets to £-5.

What are the best rules and conditions to do this, I have tried greening ( redding) closing etc but due to the fst price movement I am losing too much.

Could somebody advise the best combination please.

Andy
Simply create a rule that's armed at every refresh, triggers when net profit for the selection is <= -5, and fires a greenup bet.

Or better still, set a signal to trigger another greenup rule so it can fire 3 times or so to make sure you're fully greened or redded.
rik

in running its simply not always possible, at the end of the races or if your runner should fall price will drop rapidly, your best chance of getting matched is by placing the stop loss bet a few ticks higher to cover a price move
Derek27

I'm not an IP trader but personally, I'd prefer to close at break-even or for a small profit and hope the price comes back then to close for a more than 50% loss. If you're accepting a 60-70% loss you've got little to grab back and therefore little to lose.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”