Request for support / advice with automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
paul161270

Hi there and hello to the forum,

I have to say this is an amazing system. I am new to trading, there is lots to learn and to take in. I am looking forward to the journey.

I have an ask for advice / support with some automation i was hoping the system should look after for me.

I use a back the draw system on leagues and teams I follow closely. the challenge is for games that are during the night or on heavy Saturdays where multiple games are playing at the same time. and i can not keep a close eye on.

Basically I would like the system to green up / cash out if the game is drawing
/ in profit in the 86th minute.

I do see a lot of goals going in after the 86th minute that can lose profitable bet. 86th minute + seems to be the sweet spot to cash out.

As an additional measure and if possible if the bet is chasing an equaliser for draw it should carry on until profit and then green up.

I thought I would ask, as lots of the rules i have reviewed seem to suggest this could be workable - some expertise my save me lots of time and mistakes to see if it is a solution.

Thanks for taking the time to read and have an amazing weekend trading

Newbie Paul
ODPaul82

I'd envisage checking to see if the price of the draw was <1.25 where the market is in-play to green up at that stage should cover the from 86 minutes +/- a minute here or there and then if it is to trigger the green-up rule.
paul161270

Many thanks for the quick reply, I will try and figure that out - if it's plus or minus a minute that will be fine many thanks.

Paul

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”