Strange behaviour in Automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Walshie1987

Hi,

I've setup some automation that has been running pretty successfully in Practice with £2 stakes, but I've noticed something today that may be a bug? (Could also be my fault I suppose).

I have a script that is basically Lay to Back IP, it simply Lays when a horse meets criteria then greens up. I also generate a stop loss of 4x the stake (StopLoss) and green up if the loss falls below this value.

What happened this morning is that the lay bet was placed (Ref: 10007) and the Green up bet placed (Ref: 10008), which was then met but another back bet was also placed (Ref: 10009).

The Green up bet was matched initially matched at 11:12:19, but then at 11:12:35 my StopLoss kicked in and places another lay bet (Ref: 10009), eliminating my profit and causing me a loss. As the initial Green up Bet was matched, it wouldn't have been possible to be in a negative profit position? Therefore the StopLoss should never have kicked in, I'm pretty certain that the StopLoss logic is correct and it's never happened before.

Attached are some screenshots:

As you can see the bets are placed
Bets Placed.jpg
This is the Log:
Cancelling Bet.jpg
Here are the StopLoss conditions:
StopLoss Conditions.jpg
Any help would be appreciated, I thought I was onto a winner with this script, but the error leaves me a bit puzzled.

Cheers
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Walshie1987

Ah maybe this was because the bet wasn't fully matched? I was testing on AUS market today to see how it reacted - poor liquidity I suppose compared to UK.

I should have thought about that before typing all that out :lol:

Cheers
Chris

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”