Lay Drifting Previous Fav, as 2nd Now Becomes New Fav

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
westbamtrading

Is there a way to lay a drifting fav, as the 2nd fav now becomes the new fav?

Fav was at 2.3 ----- Second Fav was at 2.4
Now fav at 2.55 ----- Second Fav is now 2.25
westbamtrading

free image hosting
Wonder if this would work?
andy28

I am sure others will have a better way, but if it is UK racing could you just say Lay betfair row 1 and in conditions say "is not fav" which would mean now row 1 isn't the favourite
westbamtrading

Thank you for your input.

I think I've got it! I'm currently testing the Cross Favourite strategy in the Tennis market, and it's triggering :D 8-) . I've set the conditions as thus:

... albeit, the tennis market, around the 2 mark for each player, can be quite volatile. But I'm planning to use this Cross Favourite system in the Greyhound market. Just need to play around with the Plus and Minus Tick section at the bottom.
Dallas

This wouldn't take much editing to get what you want
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359

In general what you'll need is to set a signal on the fav, (rule applied to fav)
then have the rule trigger on any selection with conditions to test the signal is set on that selection and a relative odds condition to test the price is greater than the fav')
westbamtrading

Thanks, Dallas, I'll look into your thread, and I'll give the download a try.
westbamtrading

Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:11 pm
This wouldn't take much editing to get what you want
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359

In general what you'll need is to set a signal on the fav, (rule applied to fav)
then have the rule trigger on any selection with conditions to test the signal is set on that selection and a relative odds condition to test the price is greater than the fav')
At the moment, I'm laying, what was the fav, but is now technically the 2nd fav, so shouldn't the emphasis be on the 2nd fav? So I'm laying the drifting ... ex-fav as it continues to drift, and as the new fav steams ... in theory.
westbamtrading

Sorry Dallas, forgot to add that I'm using the Free Version with Betdaq, and so some options aren't available.
westbamtrading

Dallas, thanks for your reply, however, i can't see or utilize the file … i'm guessing because i'm using the free/betdaq version. When i try, it just says - can't upload because you are using a different version.

I'm trying a system where the chosen Row drifts, then steam back in. Have I set the conditions right?

The chosen Row Drifting a moment ago

And now Steaming back in

Pre-Race trade BTW
Dallas

westbamtrading wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:40 pm
Sorry Dallas, forgot to add that I'm using the Free Version with Betdaq, and so some options aren't available.
Unfortunately there isn't the options required to do what you want in the Betdaq version.
You'd only be able to trigger bets on their current positions and not what there were/been in the past
westbamtrading

Thanks … as always, for responding 8-)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”