Cancel all bets on the other selections...

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Gravesen33

Hi all,
I have a trouble to set a rule " cancel all bets"
So, here is my problem:
I have 3x lay bets 20sec before the race is off
as soon as I get one matched I would like to cancel the the rest
BUT...how to keep the rest of the money on the selection which was not fully matched?
as the rule usually cancel everything...

Thanks
lotora

If you add a condition for Cancel All Bets: "Matched Bets on the Current Selection = 0"
Gravesen33

hi lotora,
unfortunately it dose not work ( at lest for me) as I tried that option already....
so, what I had on the rule :

Cancel All Bets: "Matched Bets on the market = 1" - under this condition is perfect if the bet is fully matched
if the bet is not fully matched the rest of the money of the same selection are cancel together with all of the unmatched bets on the other selections.
Is there any way to put a condition which will keep the remaining amount of the not fully matched bet and in the same time will cancel the rest of the unmatched bets on the market?

I hope some1 will help...

Thanks
eatyourgreens

Hi gravesen,

try attching the following file to your lay bets rule, I have not tested it so use in practice mode first !!

Have a nice day!
:-)
one for gravesen.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zippus

Gravesen33 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:32 pm
hi lotora,
unfortunately it dose not work ( at lest for me) as I tried that option already....
so, what I had on the rule :

Cancel All Bets: "Matched Bets on the market = 1" - under this condition is perfect if the bet is fully matched
if the bet is not fully matched the rest of the money of the same selection are cancel together with all of the unmatched bets on the other selections.
Is there any way to put a condition which will keep the remaining amount of the not fully matched bet and in the same time will cancel the rest of the unmatched bets on the market?

I hope some1 will help...

Thanks

You should try using matched bets AMOUNTS = 0 as a condition rather than NUMBER of matched bets.
Gravesen33

eatyourgreens wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:00 pm
Hi gravesen,

try attching the following file to your lay bets rule, I have not tested it so use in practice mode first !!

Have a nice day!
:-)

one for gravesen.baf
Hi,
Thanks a lot man.... it is actually work
nice one!
Thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”