Lay the field at % of BSP,

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JamesMu

Lay the field 30% shorter than BSP in the first 30 seconds of a race, green up if horse goes back to bsp price.

I'm very new to bet angel and automated trading, would it be possible to create something along these lines?

Thanks
Dallas

Yes, very easily, you just need to select what you've asked from the options in the rules editor,
The only condition required is on the greening rule as detailed at the bottom

Lay Rule
Place a Lay bet
Applied to Every selection

Place at 30% below actual SP

Greening Rule
Close Trade on Selection with Greening
Applied to Every selection

Place at actual SP

Conditions
Number of matched bets on selection is greater than 0
JamesMu

Will have a look now, thank you for getting back to me! I'm very new to the automation side of things and I'm struggling to get to grips with it all if I'm honest.
Dallas

JamesMu wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:28 pm
Will have a look now, thank you for getting back to me! I'm very new to the automation side of things and I'm struggling to get to grips with it all if I'm honest.
Its all done using pick lists so its just a case of selecting what you need as you go, the only inputs required are for values like the amount below SP you want

The following page of the user guide goes through creating a rule from the start, all you need to do is replace the options it selects with what you want listed above
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/our ... _rule.html
JamesMu

im wanting it to lay every runner not just my selected thats the issue im having
Dallas

JamesMu wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:32 pm
im wanting it to lay every runner not just my selected thats the issue im having
That's why you'd apply the 'Place lay bet' rule to every selection
entireembarrass

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm
JamesMu wrote:
Its all done using pick lists so its just a case of selecting what you need as you go, the only inputs required are for values like the amount below SP you want

The following page of the user guide goes through creating a rule from the start, all you need to do is replace the options it selects with what you want listed above
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/our ... _rule.html mario games
you would use the "Place lay bet" rule on every selection.
otis

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm
JamesMu wrote:

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/our ... rule.html/among us
so I just need to apply the 'Place bet' rule to every selection right?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”