Help With A Problem I cant Seem To Solve

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
wicsj

Hi

I am trying to set up a simple piece of trading automation in play for racing. I want a lay bet to trigger at a certain price in running and then trade out with greening at 10 ticks higher. On successful completion of the trade I want the same trade to rearm (but only when 1st trade is greened). I want this to trigger up to 3 times on as many runners that hit my intial trigger price.

So for example lets say my trigger price is 2.0 any runner that hits 2.0 to green up if it then hits 2.2 and rearm. And I want it to apply to all selections that hit hit odds of 2 in running. With the trade appalying up to 3 times on each runner. Hope that makes sense.

I have had quite a few goes. However each time i get one part of it right I seem to undo another part of the rule.

Any suggsetions appreciated.

wicsj
Shaung89

Tha majority of this is quite simple. The one part I cant figure out (and im sure one of the more experienced guys will be able to explain very easily) is what condition is required to only put the 2nd and 3rd trade in when the previous bet AND greening offset are both matched.
Dallas

Use the following 2 conditions on your lay bet rule

Time since fill/kill condition
is greater than 1 second

and

Number of matched bets condition
on selection is equal to 0
wicsj

Ok Thanks Dallas, I'll give that a go.

Paul

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”