Take SP Back bets only

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
GranpaChook

Hiya,

I feel like this should be fairly straight forward but I seem to be hitting a brick wall so any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

I am currently playing with a greyhound trading bot which involves placing speculative bets outside the money. Should they get matched I have an off-set to hopefully trade out. It has been working well but this evening the 19:16 was suspended at least 30 seconds before the off time so my 'green all' trade didn't fire and I was left with a large liability. Obviously, sods law kicked in and the silly thing went and won didn't it?!

I was thinking of ways to get round this and thought the 'take SP' option would be good in case Betfair do their usual silliness and suspend early. However, I am struggling to workout how to make it so only the offset bets (back bets in this case) are set to 'take SP' rather than everything. I don't want the original bets to be 'take SP' as if they're not matched at my prices I don't want to take SP as I cancel them. Essentially I want BA to set the bet that will close the trade (the offset) to 'Take SP' just in case the green up bot fails for whatever reason.

Thanks in advance :)
Dallas

You can use 'Take SP unmatched bets on Selection (Price Dependant)' and that will allow you to specify just back or lay bets
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/tak ... ters_.html

Or you could use this Servant which knows which are your closing bets by your NET stake
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19120
GranpaChook

Ah, thank you so much. I hadn't looked at the Price dependent bit properly. I'll have a play.

Thanks, Dallas :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”