Newbie, Problems with practice automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
FrankArch

Hi all,

I seem to be doing something wrong as automation is not always kicking in

I am,

I have 3 versions of Bet Angel open in practice mode
Adding markets from uk racing
Nominating selections
Adding automation rule
Leaving alone

First race of the day nothing

Do I need to confirm anything else?

My refresh rate was at 1 sec

TIA
iambic_pentameter

What rule are you using / looking to do with the automation?
ODPaul82

If you loaded all 28 UK races for today in then by the time it has cycled back to the first race 28 seconds has passed
So it's more than likely your time range for triggering was outside due to the slow refresh rate
FrankArch

iambic_pentameter wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 pm
What rule are you using / looking to do with the automation?
Hi,

I thinjk i've sussed my posted problemm which I believe was around too many open market and refresh rate.

I'm looking to develop a a few strategies. The main issue I am having is with reverse dobbing. I have got it all working fine save for if a horse crashes, with the way I have it set up at the mo, sometimes my Stop lay bet is not getting matched leading to unacceptable losses.I need to find away of ensuring that the back bet gets laid (assuming I have chosen good market liquidity) even if it is at greater than desired loss but within an acceptable range.

I am alos looking at a couple of back the draw and lay the draw startegies, I believe tehre are few files on the forum that I can look to adapt.

Thanks for the message.
FrankArch

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:42 pm
If you loaded all 28 UK races for today in then by the time it has cycled back to the first race 28 seconds has passed
So it's more than likely your time range for triggering was outside due to the slow refresh rate
Thanks for the reply, Sadly I came to this conlusion in the middle of the night. Thank you very much for confirming.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”