Auto hedge from betfair app.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Simon515

Hi all,

Is it possible for Bet Angel to identify when bets enter a market from the Betfair App and Guardian applies a set of rules?

When at work I get a few tips for the horses that I bet on and would like Bet Angel VPS to place automated hedging on those selections if one performs well but doesn't necessarily win.

How would I set this up in Guardian as a separate rule set to any other bots I am currently running? So a new bet enters the market manually, guardian recognises it and automatically applies a hedge.

Hope you can help.
Dallas

It doesn't matter where or how any bet is placed because its all the same BF account.

So you'd just create a green up rule applied it to the markets on your VPS with whatever conditions you want ie, Price less than 'X', a loss amount reached etc
and that would trigger when those conditions are met irrespective of whether you placed your opening bet/s on the VPS, the BF website, phone app or even other software.

This means you also need to be careful of conflictions, ie, you don't have a green up rule triggering on your VPS to exit an earlier bet from the BF site while now trying to bet on that selection again from a phone app
Simon515

Cheers Dallas, I'll run a few tests tomorrow.
jamesedwards

Simon515 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:56 pm
Cheers Dallas, I'll run a few tests tomorrow.
Use an app on your PC and phone like Chrome Remote Desktop and you can control your PC at home from your phone at work.
Simon515

Thanks James, that's what I've been having a play with.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”