Tennis live scores not updating

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
agog

I've just checked a few markets on tennis trader and it isn't updating with BF's live score on any of them, even though the update box is ticked. They are all just showing 0-0 even though the games are in play.

Any ideas?
agog

.....I'm presuming this is also the reason why an automated programme I was running overnight on the tennis didn't fire any bets (which were score dependent).
Euler

Betfair has chosen not to license the scores for use via the API from the Australian Open.
ikky

Why has Betfair done this ?

To save money ?

A lot of the in-play markets are dying - hardly good for long term health of exchanges.
agog

Euler wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:03 am
Betfair has chosen not to license the scores for use via the API from the Australian Open.
Cheers Peter. A bit gutting but it's their ball and if they won't let us play with it....
Dallas

There isn't much that can be done with automation with no score feed but if using Tennis Trader you can still update the scores manually to see the predictions
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15612
agog

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:22 am
There isn't much that can be done with automation with no score feed but if using Tennis Trader you can still update the scores manually to see the predictions
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15612
Cheers Dallas - that's helpful as I'm considering replicating the automation manually, using a watch list as an overview then focussing in on a specific match when the required conditions are met.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”