Running more than 1 bot simutaneously?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Brovashift

Hi, Just a quick one...

Is it possible to run more than 1 bot on e.g. racing markets, if I wanted to have a Fat Finger bot running at the same time as a scalping bot for example?

Or is that not possible... or require some advanced automation using just 1 bot?

TIA
Dallas

As long as the rules don't conflict you can add multiple rules/strategies in one automation file
and you can also apply up to 5 automation files per market

All your orders/bets are for the same account, it doesn't matter if they were placed by rule A, B, C or a manual bet via the BF phone app
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:22 pm
As long as the rules don't conflict you can add multiple rules/strategies in one automation file

All your orders/bets are for the same account, it doesn't matter if they were placed by rule A, B, C or a manual bet via the BF phone app
Thanks Dallas,
How do you add additional files? I can only see the one in Guardian [Automation Rules 1]. I see the drop down with Rules 1-5 in but cant see any changes when selecting.

Thanks
Dallas

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:39 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks Dallas,
How do you add additional files? I can only see the one in Guardian [Automation Rules 1]. I see the drop down with Rules 1-5 in but cant see any changes when selecting.

Thanks
On the list tab in Guardian click the custom column chooser (theicon that looks like a calendar) and select the extra columns you want to display
You can then save that as a new Guardian layout profile
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:52 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:39 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks Dallas,

Thanks
On the list tab in Guardian click the custom column chooser (theicon that looks like a calendar) and select the extra columns you want to display
You can then save that as a new Guardian layout profile
Niiiice 8-)

Cheers Dallas!
Dallas

Probably worth adding the link to the user guide page in case anyone needs it in the future
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”