Two seperate rules with different conditions acting the same

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Luke.B

My automation is laying two rules with different conditions and i cant see how both conditions are being met.
I lay to a certain starting price
The two seperate automation rules are -
If Projected SP is >5 and
If projected SP <6
Then lay to an sp limit of 6

The second rule i have tries to capture the projected sp that is above the 5-6 range
So in automation i say
If Projected SP is >6 and
If projected SP <8
Then lay to an sp limit of 6

I have both rules trigger 5 seconds before start until 4 seconds before start.
Number of place bet triggers is set to 0.

How can i be laying the runner twice. The chances the projected SP meets both rule conditions within the one second time trigger, would be very rare but it is happening alot.
How can a runner between second 4 and 5 before start meet projected SP of >5 and <6 and also >6 and <8

Any thoughts guys and gals?
ShaunWhite

You must have one of your > or < signs the wrong way round because SP_projected is only updated every 60s
Luke.B

Checked and tripled checked and helped by conditions showing the symbol. But all showing accurately..
Luke.B

Do we know when the last update is before the race start. Could there be a small chance it is around the 5 sec mark so within that one second it is getting refreshed and therefore triggering bets on different projected SP's
Anbell

Try sending the data to the logs for verification
Luke.B

Hi Anbell, how do i do that. Can i do it on yesterdays races or do i have to save logs on the day?
Dallas

Luke.B wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:34 am
Hi Anbell, how do i do that. Can i do it on yesterdays races or do i have to save logs on the day?
Your logs gets saved on exit so you'll always be able to see those from that last few days, this page explains how to access them
https://betangel.kayako.com/article/101 ... -log-files
Luke.B

Thanks Dallas. And what am i doing with them to see what is happening. Am i sending to you or Betfair. How can i find out why one runner is triggering within two dif projected SP ranges within a 1 min window.
Anbell

In guardian, you can make a rule to store the projected SP as a stored value, at any point in time, and you can elect to send that info to the log
Luke.B

Ok, is there anyway to look at ref number and logs to get past data on my bet eg projected sp at time of trigger. I am trying to get to the bottom before i lose more money...
Anbell

Luke.B wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:48 am
Ok, is there anyway to look at ref number and logs to get past data on my bet eg projected sp at time of trigger. I am trying to get to the bottom before i lose more money...
No. But there's a bug in the code somewhere so you can reduce stakes or run in practice mode or whatever to find it out. Shaun's suggestion is likely to hold the key. Or you could post your code here and hope someone is helpful
Luke.B

Ok i found the problem i think.
When putting in odds for projected SP we are governed by the price tier eg the first amount you can select above 5 is 5.2.
Within betfair though they can show odds of 5.05 for projected SP.

Dallas can we have the team amend these price tiers in automation for projected SP only so we can capture the correct price range we are after?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”