Stored Value Data Gathering - Simplification

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rbb1986

Please could someone help me with the best way to simplify what I'm trying to achieve with regards to SV data getting stored in Excel.

I am comfortable with nearly all Guardian Automation, and I do understand the basics of how to use Excel exporting.

However, I find that no matter what I do I am ending up with spreadsheets with far too much data being recorded for different reasons, most of which I've got to the bottom of with trial and error.
In this instance - All I am trying to achieve is a spreadsheet that logs the :

Selection (which has actually triggered) - Price - VWAP - Stored Value 1 - (all stats to be at the point of triggering)

However I can't seem to get my settings correct to ONLY display these fields for that selection. 2-4 simple columns that only appear when a bet is placed. The spreadsheets I am generating are pulling every selections data from the stored value. Not just the selection which has triggered.

I have tried different conditions, have tried setting a signal when placing the bet and then using a second rule for just the SV's...and made sure that the values in question are Not marked as shared, and that I'm exporting only 'Not marked as Shared'. I'm just still getting too many fields.

Ta in advance
FreeBaseMace

+1

Exact same issue. Only wish to export stored values on a rule thats been triggered

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”