Same selection, multiple systems

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
juca73

Good Morning,

A query, Successfully using the automation not a problem there , however, when i have the same football fixture that has been highlighted by multiple systems i , having been informed, have to load up several Bet Angels.

Is there something i'm missing? Cant the same fixture from the guardian be selected multiple times to save doing this so the same repeated fixture can have the different systems allocated to them?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

You only need to load the fixture into Guardian once, you can then apply up to 5 automation files to it, and each automation file can contain multiple strategies

Obviously all rules will be looking at the same market from the same BF account so you will need to make sure none of your rules conflict with another, either in the same file or in another file
juca73

Thanks for the response, question can you add additional columns ? as i can see only one where the BAF file is listed
Dallas

juca73 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:14 pm
Thanks for the response, question can you add additional columns ? as i can see only one where the BAF file is listed
You can add up to 5 automation columns in Guardian, using the column chooser menu on the List tab of Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html

but if its for what you've asked for above you wouldn't need and more rules columns, as you'll just be running the second file from a servant

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”