SV's shared across multiple BAF's

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sniffer66

My assumption is that a selection based SV, when loaded via CSV import will be available to any other baf also deployed to that market\selection, but I'm having issues when using a master stat import baf, and another baf is acting on those imported SV's

Been testing all week looking for a particular set of stats and had no entries. Couldn't work out why, even thouhg a test using the import csv triggers BA alerts using the same stats. It's only since today that I've used a csv import in the same entry baf that I've had an entry trigger. It may be just co-incidence, as I'm looking for quite a few thresholds to be breached, but should a selection SV set via csv be available to every deployed baf ?
sionascaig

# Column5: The Stored Value Type. Use S to set the Stored Value on the Selection (local to this Automation instance). Use SS to set a Shared Stored Value on the Selection. Use M to set the Stored Value on the Market (local to this Automation instance). Use SM to set a Shared Stored Value on the Market. Use E to set a Shared Stored Value at the Event level

==> local to Automation instance?
sniffer66

sionascaig wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:02 pm
# Column5: The Stored Value Type. Use S to set the Stored Value on the Selection (local to this Automation instance). Use SS to set a Shared Stored Value on the Selection. Use M to set the Stored Value on the Market (local to this Automation instance). Use SM to set a Shared Stored Value on the Market. Use E to set a Shared Stored Value at the Event level

==> local to Automation instance?
Doh ! Thanks mate. That will teach me to assume. I just thought that at selection level it would be available to every automation using a selection SV. Wasted a good few hours on this :(

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”