Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ninjabudda

Hi can anyone help, for eg. I would like to back all horse with starting price odds from 5.0 to 10.0 then lay in play any of those horses if odds drop to 3.0, can that be automated, thanks.
Dallas

Ninjabudda wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:58 pm
Hi can anyone help, for eg. I would like to back all horse with starting price odds from 5.0 to 10.0 then lay in play any of those horses if odds drop to 3.0, can that be automated, thanks.
You need a 'Place back bet' rule applied to Every selection
Then add the conditions detailed here to create your price range
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

Then add a 'Place Lay Bet' rule also applied to Every selection
This one just needs a Single Fixed Odds Condition to test the price is less than 3.0
and a 'Number of place bet triggers condition on selection is equal to 1
Ninjabudda

Thank you, much appreciated.
TomGables

As always Dallas ..... extremely helpful to fellow users.
Hats off to you.
gadagaz

Hi there

Relatively new to automation and was hoping someone could help. Not seen any Youtube vids on this but I'm thinking it should be possible.

Its a strategy I'm hoping to use on golf but in theory, can be applied to anything. It needs a better title, but I've called it the "Lay the Leader Back the Chasers" strategy :lol: . I've manually placed my lays and backs on the market as they appear now. But if the leader continues to lead and then goes on to look like winning, I'd end up with a slightly higher loss than I'd like.

So, how would I set up a backing stop loss? As in, if a price reached a certain point, a bet would automatically be placed. Of course, if I were to back the intended price now, it would just match and I'd be left with a loss whatever happens. Its almost as if if the lay price reaches 1.11/1.12 on the leader, I want it to back at 1.1 (which the back price would be at that time).

Sorry for the long winded article and hopefully it makes sense, appreciate any help.

Thanks

Gareth

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”