Lay the Favourite when not the server each game

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Superkal

Hi Dallas or anyone else that can help please.

I'm looking for a bot in this section but couldn't find one that matches the following criteria;

Lay the Favourite
1. at the start of the game for the very first set
2. when they’re NOT the server
3. The favourite odds are below 2.0
4. If non-favourite wins the server – you green up for a profit (so when the score goes 15-0 to the non favourite)
5. If the server breaks – exit out for a loss
6. This is repeated each game but for the First Set only

Regards

Super
Dallas

Do you mean lay the fav at the start of a game when receiving
Or lay the pre-match fav at the start of a game when receiving

Also fav will always be below 2.0 in a two selection market
Superkal

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 pm

Hey Dallas

Really sorry – I’ve not explained it well and this post should have been in the shared file section, maybe.

So, I’ve had a re-think and think I may have found an edge (if anyone uses this same strategy and can provide some tips, that’d be helpful!)

In a nutshell – I’d like to load guardian up with all tennis matches which have traded £50k+ prior to the match starting.

Then I’d like to lay the favourite whose odds are below 1.3. If they’re not below 1.3 prior to the match then to take the automation in play until either player it reaches 1.3.

Once a successful lay bet has been placed, I’d like it to green out after a certain percent of profit of the initial stake of 20%.
I’d also like a stop loss of around 20%.

Hope that makes sense.

Super
Dallas

Superkal wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:59 pm
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas

Really sorry – I’ve not explained it well and this post should have been in the shared file section, maybe.

So, I’ve had a re-think and think I may have found an edge (if anyone uses this same strategy and can provide some tips, that’d be helpful!)

In a nutshell – I’d like to load guardian up with all tennis matches which have traded £50k+ prior to the match starting.

Then I’d like to lay the favourite whose odds are below 1.3. If they’re not below 1.3 prior to the match then to take the automation in play until either player it reaches 1.3.

Once a successful lay bet has been placed, I’d like it to green out after a certain percent of profit of the initial stake of 20%.

Hope that makes sense.

Super
That's actually quite straight forward to set up
All you need is a 'Place Lay Bet' rule which is 'always armed' and can trigger 1 time and is applied to Selection 'By Order of Favouritism 1'

On the parameters tab place at fixed odds of 1.30

Then add a 'Fixed Odds Condition'
Selections back price is less than 1.30

Then add a 'Keep all unmatched bets rule'
with a number of unmatched bets condition on market is greater than 0

Next add a 'Green all selections rule'
With a 'Green all profit condition is greater than (and enter whatever 20% of your stake is)

Finally add another 'Green all selections rule'
With a 'Green all profit condition is less than (use a minus symbol - then enter whatever 20% of your stake is)
Superkal

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:19 pm
Superkal wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas

Hope that makes sense.

Super
All you need is a 'Place Lay Bet' rule which is 'always armed' and can trigger 1 time and is applied to Selection 'By Order of Favouritism 1'

With a 'Green all profit condition is greater than (and enter whatever 20% of your stake is)

With a 'Green all profit condition is less than (use a minus symbol - then enter whatever 20% of your stake is)
Thanks a million for the above but also for the swift response.

What do you think of my strategy, is it too simple, long term failure and possibly there's flaws?

I think overall unless you're the top 5 Tennis players in the World, there's some you'll lose but more you'll win than loset. Plus - there's less liability.

off topic - catchy name Dallas - are you a fan of the show? 8-)
Superkal

Dallas wrote:
Superkal wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas

Hope that makes sense.

Super

Hey Dallas

The above instructions were very helpful and easy to follow.

I've created the bot and, if you pick the right matches and odds, then in my mind, it can be profitable.

The only issue is when it reaches more than £20 profit or £20 loss, it's not greening up. Not sure if it's the way I've set the bot up, please could you have a look?

Many thanks

Super
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Superkal wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
Superkal wrote:

Hey Dallas

Hope that makes sense.

Super

Hey Dallas

I've created the bot and, if you pick the right matches and odds, then in my mind, it can be profitable.

The only issue is when it reaches more than £20 profit or £20 loss, it's not greening up. Not sure if it's the way I've set the bot up, please could you have a look?

Many thanks

Super
Only thing I can see wrong is the two green up rules are only armed for the first 10mins after the match goes in-play
You probably want to set it for something 10hrs then you'll be sure one of them will trigger

Also I noticed you have the keep unmatched bet rule armed for the same time
This needs to be sometime before the match goes in-play

Otherwise everything else look fine
Superkal

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:18 pm
Superkal wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hey Dallas

Many thanks

Super
Only thing I can see wrong is the two green up rules are only armed for the first 10mins after the match goes in-play
You probably want to set it for something 10hrs then you'll be sure one of them will trigger

Thanks mate - this worked perfectly. For everyone else viewing this page and interested in this bot, it's attached above and if you make the above changes, get the odds and match selection right, and then you never know ;)
Dallas

Superkal wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:58 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:18 pm
Superkal wrote:

Hey Dallas

Many thanks

Super

Thanks mate - this worked perfectly. For everyone else viewing this page and interested in this bot, it's attached above and if you make the above changes, get the odds and match selection right, and then you never know ;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”