Any Greyhound Green Up Suggestions Please?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

westbamtrading wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 am
First problem I'm having, is that my system is not being triggered, which I find near impossible, as it's set to trigger anywhere between - lay price more than 2 - and - back price less than 2.8 ... from 3:30 to 1:00, and I'm seeing market after market, where it's not triggering.

I saw this happen after i modded the settings, and I'm seeing it today.
You'll need to post some screenshots of the rules and your Guardian settings so I can double check everything
westbamtrading

give me 2 mins
Dallas

Also I just re-read some of yesterdays messages and you said you are now restricting the refresh to 60secs before till 60secs after the start time

But are all your rules armed for the last 60secs?
Any that are armed when there is more than 60secs to go won't trigger because you are no longer refreshing the market at that time
westbamtrading

Restrict setting
westbamtrading

Market Miss example

I find it hard to believe, that on a near 2.0 fav, that there isn't enough market liquidity, to trigger

westbamtrading

Last night after I implemented the changes

Again, this doesn't show the prices of the markets missed, but between Sunderland 20:27 and Yarmouth 21:26, there were enough 2 trades for the system to trigger, but they didn't. This never happened to that degree earlier.

westbamtrading

Triggers earlier in the day, I don't think any 2 trades were missed

Dallas

So as I suspected and posted above in my last reply, you've got your rules armed to trigger from 3:30 to 60 secs before the start
But you've told guardian not to start refreshing the markets till 60secs before the start - by which time your rules are no longer armed

Therefore just change your Guardian restricted refresh to the following so its actively refreshing the markets during the times your rules are armed for ie:
240secs before the start
till 10 secs after the start

and it will work

Also ensure you still have the Guardian refresh rate set to 200ms
and you still have your green up rule as advised last night (ie, undo any made further changes you may have made this morning when it wasn't triggering)
westbamtrading

Got it! Sorry, sometimes it needs a fresh pair of eyes, and a more experienced hand!
westbamtrading

My Green Up Settings. Does that look OK to you?

At every setting level, i've had problems, from trigger once @ 5 secs onward

Dallas

westbamtrading wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:28 pm
My Green Up Settings. Does that look OK to you?

At every setting level, i've had problems, from trigger once @ 5 secs onward

Yep, that will do perfectly
westbamtrading

Hi Dallas,

Two perfect days, all Green Up's went off a treat, and I even lowered the time to 15 secs before the off. So the Restrict Market seems to be what changed my 'Green Up' fortunes.

I would like to point out a few things for those following the thread

What I didn't notice, is that in the morning when loading the Markets, the Restrict Refresh (Advanced tab in Guardian) went back to the default, as did the Market Switch Time. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again Dallas!
Dallas

westbamtrading wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:37 pm
Hi Dallas,

Two perfect days, all Green Up's went off a treat, and I even lowered the time to 15 secs before the off. So the Restrict Market seems to be what changed my 'Green Up' fortunes.

I would like to point out a few things for those following the thread

What I didn't notice, is that in the morning when loading the Markets, the Restrict Refresh (Advanced tab in Guardian) went back to the default, as did the Market Switch Time. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again Dallas!
Glad its sorted for you

Regarding the Restrict Refresh and market switch options once you've changed them if you re-save your main settings profile it will remember them for future use

On your main Betdaq screen in the upper left corner click
Settings > Save Settings
westbamtrading

Cool, I'll do that.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”