Automation Rules 2 - apply all?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Brovashift

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a way to apply a second rules file to all markets (or several markets) with minimal clicks, instead of adding additional rules files individually, one market at a time. Little bit tedious...

TIA
zippus

You go to Guardian. Select the second rules file you want. Then either select the markets you want and apply rules selected markets / all markets as required. The key is you select 'Rules 2' in the drop-down box just to the right of the 'Apply rule (all markets)' button.
Brovashift

zippus wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:27 pm
You go to Guardian. Select the second rules file you want. Then either select the markets you want and apply rules selected markets / all markets as required. The key is you select 'Rules 2' in the drop-down box just to the right of the 'Apply rule (all markets)' button.
Excellent... Cheers :D

Now I know what that drop down box is for "Rules 1, 2, 3..." 👍
Rayzors

zippus wrote:
Hi,

So could you please clarify if not both rules are active? Because it shows that I should pick one on the list. (see attachment).

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

Rayzors wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:46 am
zippus wrote:
Hi,

So could you please clarify if not both rules are active? Because it shows that I should pick one on the list. (see attachment).

Thanks.
Hi,

You need to add more Rules columns, you can have upto 5 I think.
Go to Lists on the top menu, and press the little grid icon (gray with a yellow line down it). On there you can check which columns you want to show. Check Auto rule 2, auto rules 3... etc.

Remember to hit save 👍🏻

Then when adding rules to all markets, on the automation tab, select the drop down box that says
Rules 1
Rules 2
Rules 3
Etc....

Apply all
Or
Apply the selected markets...
Etc.

Hope that helps. Im on my phone so a bit difficult to remember.
Rayzors

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time - you explained it well.

Have a great day. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”