Lay the Draw at HT and back the draw after goal so profit is on Home and Away

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
charlespeter

Hello there

I'm sorry to be dim but I wondered if someone could help me here. Essentially, I LTD at 60 minutes in matches where I think there will be at least one second half goal. If a goal goes in, I don't want to green across everything, I want to close the trade on the draw so that should there be a draw, there is no loss on that result but a profit on home and away.

Could someone help me with how to set up the rule type to make this happen.

I'm aware there is a baf file, but this is for matches that begin from the beginning.

Many thanks in advance
Dallas

Just change the arm time till 00:01:17 after match goes in-play
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13663

and use the CS rule from this file also changing it to the same time as above plus change the fixed odds condition from >40 to <10
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043

Then copy the Stored value condition from the LTD rule in that file to your existing LTD rule
charlespeter

Hello there

Thank you so much for this. I did forget to mention that I drip lay the draw during the second half as the price falls closer to 1.01. Will the settings in the move the profit file still work, or will I have to alter them?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that before.
Dallas

charlespeter wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:54 am
Hello there

Thank you so much for this. I did forget to mention that I drip lay the draw during the second half as the price falls closer to 1.01. Will the settings in the move the profit file still work, or will I have to alter them?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that before.
It would still work, it only shifts the profits after its detected a goal and greened up
charlespeter

:D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”