What stake method is used to calculate a return the same as liability on another lay bet?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
eatyourgreens

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:40 am
eatyourgreens wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:28 am
A well timed late goal!
went from red £100 to green £64

Screenshot (58).png
Very nice !!

I was just wondering if I wanted to higher the odds condition on LTD, would that mess with any of the other rules?

And if I wanted to broaden the time these bets place do I just adjust the time on all of the rules?

I've got the rule running at the MO. Ice not checked it yet. But looks good from your screenshot.

how long have you been doing automation?

I should have mentioned, that screen shot was practice mode ! £100 stakes are out of my league -( I am just testing rules file on all markets.

I think you can increase the odds condition on LTD and it wont affect anything,

Trigger times can be altered, but care needs to be taken as one may affect another. If I get time during the week I will put comments on the "notes" section of each rule so you can see what each rule is doing.

Your comment:
"I've got the rule running at the MO. Ice not checked it yet. But looks good from your screenshot." The file needs both "match odds" and "correct score" in guardian, and rules file applied to both in order to work properly i.e. to place bets in both markets.

As mentioned earlier, I am no auto expert.......much lower league than Dallas and many others on the forum. I just enjoy the challenge of constructing a functioning rules file ! I have been playing around with BA for a couple of years........and maybe one day I will find the golden egg!

Have a nice day!
:-)
Ryanolifelix

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 pm
Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:40 am
eatyourgreens wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:28 am
A well timed late goal!
went from red £100 to green £64

Screenshot (58).png
Very nice !!

I was just wondering if I wanted to higher the odds condition on LTD, would that mess with any of the other rules?

And if I wanted to broaden the time these bets place do I just adjust the time on all of the rules?

I've got the rule running at the MO. Ice not checked it yet. But looks good from your screenshot.

how long have you been doing automation?

I should have mentioned, that screen shot was practice mode ! £100 stakes are out of my league -( I am just testing rules file on all markets.

I think you can increase the odds condition on LTD and it wont affect anything,

Trigger times can be altered, but care needs to be taken as one may affect another. If I get time during the week I will put comments on the "notes" section of each rule so you can see what each rule is doing.

Your comment:
"I've got the rule running at the MO. Ice not checked it yet. But looks good from your screenshot." The file needs both "match odds" and "correct score" in guardian, and rules file applied to both in order to work properly i.e. to place bets in both markets.

As mentioned earlier, I am no auto expert.......much lower league than Dallas and many others on the forum. I just enjoy the challenge of constructing a functioning rules file ! I have been playing around with BA for a couple of years........and maybe one day I will find the golden egg!

Have a nice day!
:-)
Thanks very much for your help, I look forward to the comments on the notes!

The rule works as it should and it's quite a complex set of rules so ide say your pretty professional at what you do!

sometimes or most of the time for me I learn best from people explaining the obvious, because the manuals for things don't list every thing that I think of and I fail to put the two obvious things together, if that makes sense.

But again, thanks a lot. I appreciate your help, :D
ShaunWhite

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:32 pm
Hi Ryan,
I'm curious about what you think the edge is on this strategy ? What makes you think/believe the markets are mispriced when you place your bets?

I mention that because indiscriminatly taking prices, even using a convoluted approach isn't going to make money across the board. I think you're probably up to speed by now on market efficency and the overall need for value so, what's your angle?
Ryanolifelix

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:23 pm
Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:32 pm
Hi Ryan,
I'm curious about what you think the edge is on this strategy ? What makes you think/believe the markets are mispriced when you place your bets?

I mention that because indiscriminatly taking prices, even using a convoluted approach isn't going to make money across the board. I think you're probably up to speed by now on market efficency and the overall need for value so, what's your angle?
It's just a rule that I can pick and choose which matches I want to use it on, from looking at stats.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”