What stake method is used to calculate a return the same as liability on another lay bet?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ryanolifelix

There was a selection chosen. I must of temp done something to make it clear. But I think I figured it out. Maybe it's the triggers. It was only set to trigger once. I've put it on unlimited triggers and running it now so fingers crossed.
Ryanolifelix

Still wont work. :shock: :?:
eatyourgreens

Hi Ryan,

I am no auto expert, but.......
Try running the attached file, in practice mode, it has only been tested on a few markets.
It fired up perectly on Depotivo match last night (half time criteria was met).......and went on to lose £114.29 :-( 0-0 result !

you will need to add correct score and match odds markets to guardian, and apply the rules to both of them (a text comparison condition detects which markets to trigger on).

one for ryan.baf
PRACTICE MODE!

Goodluck,
Have a nice day! :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

Hi,
I have been watching the above file over a few more matches and noticed a possible flaw :-(

There is a condition on the intial "lay the draw" bet, that the stored value "00odds" is less than 50. "00odds" is the lay price of 0-0 in the correct score market, I assumed that if the current score at half time was 0-0, there would be people asking for odds less than 50, and if the score was not 00, no one would be asking for odds of less than 50. ............What I have noticed is, if the score is not 00, and there is not any lay money on 00, the stored value "00odds" is being returned as "0"...............and "0" is less than 50 , so, the intial lay the draw bet at half time, may trigger when the score is not 0-0..........I think I know how to overcome, but need sleep now...........one for ryan mk2 to follow!

Have a nice day!
Ryanolifelix

Thank you eatyourgreens!! I'll try this. much appreciated!!! I'm going to try it on the football today soon. I'll let you know how it goes!!
Ryanolifelix

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:22 am
Hi,
I have been watching the above file over a few more matches and noticed a possible flaw :-(

There is a condition on the intial "lay the draw" bet, that the stored value "00odds" is less than 50. "00odds" is the lay price of 0-0 in the correct score market, I assumed that if the current score at half time was 0-0, there would be people asking for odds less than 50, and if the score was not 00, no one would be asking for odds of less than 50. ............What I have noticed is, if the score is not 00, and there is not any lay money on 00, the stored value "00odds" is being returned as "0"...............and "0" is less than 50 , so, the intial lay the draw bet at half time, may trigger when the score is not 0-0..........I think I know how to overcome, but need sleep now...........one for ryan mk2 to follow!

Have a nice day!
Hi eatyourgreens

Thanks again! I tried it out. The match odds lay the draw fired, but correct score didn't :?: not sure why. I'll probs have a mess around. But thanks for doing the automation file!!

It gets me confused with the stored values. I'm still learning.
eatyourgreens

Hi,
Glad you tried it, it gets me confused too!

I have had it running in practice mode this afternoon too, to see how it was doing, I think I had too many markets in guardian and refresh rate had trouble keeping up. Like you, I noticed that sometimes the back 1-1 was not triggering, I think I have just found out why.

There is a stored value being set called "sig", to be used as a "signal" ......( cant use normal signals because they cannot be read between markets for the same "event", whereas stored values can).

The reason for this "signal", is to ensure that the "lay the draw" bet in match odds has been triggered, and been fully matched before the 1-1 bet in "correct score" is triggered. When the LTD bet is fully(ish) matched, the SV "sig" =1 , When sig=1, back bet in CS market will trigger. The condition for "sig" to equal 1 is "total amount of lay bets matched is greater than 95" as you wanted £100 stakes I thought greater than £95 would be near enough to being fully(ish) matched.
It seems that even when the whole £100 (liability) stake is matched, the SV "sig" was not always being set (=1) My best guess is, when the LTD is being matched around evens, or less than evens, the "backers" stake is greater than £95........and "sig" = 1 is being set. If the LTD is being matched at, say, 3.0. the "backers" stake is not greater than £95, so "sig" is not being set :-(

I just tried an amended file on the 18:00 KO matches, and there were a few 0-0 half time scores, and the 1-1 back triggered on all of them.
The only change I made was.....On the "conditions" tab of "store value as signal that 00 draw etc" there is a condition that says "lay bets matched > £95" change that 95 to 1, and try testing it again.

I will sort out another way to test that intial LTD has been matched. MK2 to follow !

Practice mode!

PHEW!

goodluck!
Ryanolifelix

Ok greens, I will take note. And look forward to mk2. :)

I think what makes it confusing for me is that there's probably several ways of doing the same thing.

I get confused with the stored values because I have to keep going back and forth to remember what I have done. :shock:

But anyway. Thanks a lot!!
eatyourgreens

Me again!

I have attached the Mk2! , I have tested it on the 10:00 and 10:30 matches and it worked fine :-) four of them were 0-0 at half time and the LTD on matched odds, along with back 1-1 on correct score, both fired as they should, FYI one match ended 0-0 and was £112 down, the other three ended in profit between £55 and £72 (ish).........that was letting it run until the end, but I am sure your intention would be to green up after goal :-)

It has just fired again on corinthians 11:00 KO and both bets have been matched :-)

For reference I have also added a few more stored values, if you look at the log (bottom of guardian) during the 2nd half, you will see a combined total of the current green or red value over the two markets, updated every 5 secs :-)

Goodluck!
Have a nice day :-)
one for ryan mk2.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryanolifelix

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:18 am
Me again!

I have attached the Mk2! , I have tested it on the 10:00 and 10:30 matches and it worked fine :-) four of them were 0-0 at half time and the LTD on matched odds, along with back 1-1 on correct score, both fired as they should, FYI one match ended 0-0 and was £112 down, the other three ended in profit between £55 and £72 (ish).........that was letting it run until the end, but I am sure your intention would be to green up after goal :-)

It has just fired again on corinthians 11:00 KO and both bets have been matched :-)

For reference I have also added a few more stored values, if you look at the log (bottom of guardian) during the 2nd half, you will see a combined total of the current green or red value over the two markets, updated every 5 secs :-)

Goodluck!
Have a nice day :-)

one for ryan mk2.baf
Awesome greens! I'll run this today. Thanks alot!!!!!!
eatyourgreens

A well timed late goal!
went from red £100 to green £64
Screenshot (58).png
Ryanolifelix

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:28 am
A well timed late goal!

Screenshot (58).png
Very nice !!

I was just wondering if I wanted to higher the odds condition on LTD, would that mess with any of the other rules?

And if I wanted to broaden the time these bets place do I just adjust the time on all of the rules?

I've got the rule running at the MO. Ice not checked it yet. But looks good from your screenshot.

how long have you been doing automation?
ShaunWhite

eatyourgreens wrote:
A well timed late goal!
Is this PM or are you really trialing something with 100s?
And what method are you using for match selection?
Ryanolifelix

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:01 pm
eatyourgreens wrote:
A well timed late goal!
Is this PM or are you really trialing something with 100s?
And what method are you using for match selection?
What's PM?
Ryanolifelix

Practice mode. Yes

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”