Storing the BSP of the Winner

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
buyshirts

I'm currently using the Historical prices rules file from the fourm with a couple of changes so i show all the historical prices ona custom latout and then export them to excel once the race has finished but one change i would like to make is adding the BSP to be exported as well but only for the winner (currently i'm exporting the winner - so its just a matter of getting the BSP but for the winner only)
Dallas

You'd add a Stored Value rule applied to ANY selection to store the BSP

and use a 'Text Comparison' condition
A Stored Value named (whatever the SV name of the win Status is)
Exactly matches one of the following
Winner
buyshirts

Brillaint thanks Dallas ill give that a go
Dallas

Although you probably knew this already but just in case make sure you place this rule somewhere below the rule that stores the 'win status' in your file
buyshirts

Sorry for being stupid but the Drop down in the Stored Value tab doesn't have BSP as an option.
Dallas

buyshirts wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:29 pm
Sorry for being stupid but the Drop down in the Stored Value tab doesn't have BSP as an option.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

thanks very much! (what a wally!)
buyshirts

Im getting the BSP now and its export into Excel problem is it coming up in the middle of some other data.
Im exporting prices at intervals before the off and currently they are coming in choronlogial order but that is fine but now the BSP in showing in the middle of this data.

Its currently marked in yellow ideally i would like it where the red line is.

Is this possible without changing in excel itself?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

buyshirts wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:41 pm
Im getting the BSP now and its export into Excel problem is it coming up in the middle of some other data.
Im exporting prices at intervals before the off and currently they are coming in choronlogial order but that is fine but now the BSP in showing in the middle of this data.

Its currently marked in yellow ideally i would like it where the red line is.

Is this possible without changing in excel itself?
It would need to be done Excel

The easiest way I can think of would be to store the BSP for all runners, then in Excel filter by loser and delete the BSP values from those rows
You should be able to record a macro to perform those steps without needing to write one
buyshirts

thanks the all runners seems the plan

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”