Short odds lay

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
nickallan

hi I've used BA guardian before in the past and have come back after the limitations of BFBM. Im try to create a bot where it fires on a short odds horse in a race. So say i choose the 13:10 at Lingfield it will place a lay bet on any horses in that race if they hit between say 1.8 - 2.4. Is there a way of selecting all horses in that race or would have have to allocate a runner? Ive seen some back the fav bots that perhaps can be changed to lay the fav of course but the horse might not be the fav it might just be short odds. So the 13:10 at Lingfield could have 2 horses that are price between 1.8 and 2.4 and id want to lay they both if that makes sense?
Dallas

Apply the lay rule to ANY selection
and set it to trigger (however many runners you would potentially want to lay in a race)

Then add the following three conditions
Fixed Odds Condition - Price is greater than 1.8
Fixed Odds Condition - Price is less than 2.4
Number of place bet triggers condition - on selection is equal to 0
nickallan

Thanks Peter,

I take it you mean lay all selections in the general tab? it then asked to specify fixed odds in parameters, i guess i can set that to what ever as ive specified odds in conditions between 1.8 and 2.4?
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:23 pm
Thanks Peter,

I take it you mean lay all selections in the general tab? it then asked to specify fixed odds in parameters, i guess i can set that to what ever as ive specified odds in conditions between 1.8 and 2.4?
No, 'Place a lay bet' applied to ANY selection on the General tab

BTW I'm not Peter, his forum username is Euler
nickallan

my apologies thanks for you help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”