Help with laying 0-0 CS market automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
R80M4N

Hello all,

Total newbie to automation, so sorry if this is answered elsewhere. I did have a search but may be searching for the wrong thing.

I am looking to set up an automation on football 0-0 CS, ive found some automations but not quite how i would like it.

Is it possible to set one up to do the following:

If Pre match odds on the match odds market are below/above X

and Half time score is 0-0

Then Lay 0-0 if odds are below/above X

Thank you for any help or pointers in what i need to read.
Last edited by R80M4N on Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

This does 99% of what you want and just needs a one small edit on each rule
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16232

On the O2.5 file apply the stored value rule to Betfair row 1 or 2 (depending if its the home or away teams odds you want to check)
and set your price on the fixed odds condition
That file can then be applied to your match odds market

On the LTD file apply the Lay rule to row 1
and add a Fixed Odds Condition to test the price is less than 'X' (and enter whatever you want, remembering in 99% of matches 0-0 will always be below 15.0 at HT anyway)

You can of course then rename both files to something with MO and CS in the names so its easier to remember which is for which
weemac

At any time the Over/Under 0.5 goals market is open for business, it must be 0-0.
R80M4N

Thank you very much Dallas.

I will have a read through and experiment with that.
R80M4N

weemac wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:51 pm
At any time the Over/Under 0.5 goals market is open for business, it must be 0-0.
Thank you.
R80M4N

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:18 pm

On the O2.5 file apply the stored value rule to Betfair row 1 or 2 (depending if its the home or away teams odds you want to check)

and add a Fixed Odds Condition to test the price is less than 'X' (and enter whatever you want, remembering in 99% of matches 0-0 will always be below 15.0 at HT anyway)

You can of course then rename both files to something with MO and CS in the names so its easier to remember which is for which
All seems to be up and running and working, thank you very much for your help. That was a lot easier than i thought it would be.
Dallas

R80M4N wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:18 pm

All seems to be up and running and working, thank you very much for your help. That was a lot easier than i thought it would be.
Your welcome

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”