TENNIS - Lay Automation on Volume Spike

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
dollaryen

Hi,

Don't know if this is possible, I want to place a lay bet in a tennis match when there is a volume spike of £7,000+ and the lay price is 1.30 or below as in the chart below.
£10000 Rybakina 1-0 @ 1.13.jpg
Is this something that can be set up in Automation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Yes. Here's a link to all the conditions you can put on a bet.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... 3D&mw=MzIw

If you get stuck, post what you've done so far and I'm sure someone will help.
dollaryen

Thanks for the quick reply Shaun.

Does this just pick up the total volume for the selection or can it be used just to pick up the added volume spike as shown in the chart attached.

So for instance can I say "Lay selection if over £7000 matched in the last 30 seconds"

Hope that makes sense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

sniffer66

Just a few thoughts, as I played around with something like this a while ago

Try looking at the spike as a comparison to - previous largest spike, as a % of Total Volume traded for that selection, or as a comparison to traded volume x seconds ago. If you set a hard figure of £7k and its a high volume match then you'll be hitting that threshold constantly.

Actually, I found my old test file which compares traded volume in a 15s window now, to traded volume in a 15s window, 60 seconds ago and alerts if now value is 2x greater than 1 minute ago. Might not be exactly what you want but shows you the way it could be done, and gives you a starter for 10. You'll probably want to increase that 2x volume amount to something larger, like 5*, 10* etc Just play around with it

Tennis Spike Detect V1.0.baf
Last edited by sniffer66 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniffer66

And Dallas beat me to it lol
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:12 pm
And Dallas beat me to it lol
Maybe cheated slightly with a little less text :lol:
dollaryen

Thanks all, will investigate further, not as easy as I thought.
inspiron

Hi people,
Is there anyone that hace done that already? I have situation that I just can't figure out. I would like to have this same as the first picture in the topic. If someone can send screenshot how it should be done. Thanks!!
Dallas

inspiron wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:23 am
Hi people,
Is there anyone that hace done that already? I have situation that I just can't figure out. I would like to have this same as the first picture in the topic. If someone can send screenshot how it should be done. Thanks!!
It was done already 6 years ago in the first link I posted in my reply above
inspiron

Can I set alarm if Betfair graph show specific volume range? For example I want to be alerted only if Volume range is on graph only from 2000 and next higher volume is 3000. Any graph that contains that should alert me.
Thanks
Dallas

inspiron wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:35 am
Can I set alarm if Betfair graph show specific volume range? For example I want to be alerted only if Volume range is on graph only from 2000 and next higher volume is 3000. Any graph that contains that should alert me.
Thanks
Yes you can add multiple volume conditions to test the price spike was between two values, or that first its had a volume spike (or total volume) above 'X' ie, £2000
Then a spike of £3000

But you need to think through the logic more and decide exactly what you want ie, what if the first spike is £4500, then the next is is £3200?
inspiron

No, I have seen specific pattern if graph looks like this. 2k to 3k volume range on graph for ex. So I want to be alerted on all graphs I choose where volume range occures like those two numbers (matched money between those two ranges doesn't matters to me) and rest will I chose to enter the market or not...

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”