Tennis - A Simple Bot that's NOT always working

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

I have now removed all conditions but a few, but still not (always) working when all requirements are met, and that makes so sense to me whatsoever! Possible that it's caused by some sort of technical issue that Betfair (probably) has been struggling with for months? Or am I simple missing something?

Anyway, the bot is now so simple that it should be easy to tell!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lotora on Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
lotora

more files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lotora

some more
lotora

lotora

Typically, all the bets triggers on only one of the selection, the same one throughout the whole match.
lotora

here's the bot
eatyourgreens

hi lotora,
Could your problem be one of the conditions on your lay bet? :- "lay price is less than the back price OF ANY SELECTION + 4 ticks".............I think that would be better if "CURRENT SELECTION" and let your serving/not serving condition pick out which one it triggers.

Only gave it all a quick look, and I am no expert, but could be worth a try.

have a nice day! :-)
lotora

Thank you! interesting, I just removed it before I read your message. Hopefully that will help. Edit: It's fixed now! :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”