CORRECT ME,PLEASE

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:31 pm
An information, to lay the last horse or the highest altitude, I must use in parameters "reverse market price" ?
No, 'reverse market price' just means you are offering the bet at a price rather than taking the current price

If you look at the 1st ladder in this image, the reverse market price when laying is 5.4
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/lad ... rface.html
orgagigio

forgive me , I still don't understand if I want to lay the last horse or the highest altitude, Which item should I select in the parameters? and Then from where can I edit bet persistence from cancel to keep?
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:57 pm
forgive me , I still don't understand if I want to lay the last horse or the highest altitude, Which item should I select in the parameters? and Then from where can I edit bet persistence from cancel to keep?
Targeting the outsider requires an additional rule to put the selections in a custom ranking and then sort them in descending order

I've got an example somewhere which does all that, you then just have to add your lay bet rule to it but I'm not in front of a PC at the moment to find it
When I do i'll post a link
orgagigio

Thank you very much, I look forward to it.
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:24 pm
Thank you very much, I look forward to it.
Actually I just found it, you'll only need the first rule from this file
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23552

That's puts them in custom ranking 1 with the highest priced runner ranked 1, second highest price ranked 2 and so on

So once you've added that rule to your file, you can apply to 'lay bet' rule to the selection in custom rank 1 list, 1
orgagigio

thanks
Euler

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:35 pm
thanks
What version of Bet Angel are you using?
orgagigio

To set that the bank must enter me only after 40% of the race, do you know what parameter I can set? Because I know that this condition does not exist on Betangel, thanks
orgagigio

I use version 1.59.0 version
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:52 pm
To set that the bank must enter me only after 40% of the race, do you know what parameter I can set? Because I know that this condition does not exist on Betangel, thanks
Unless you are subscribed to TPD (where you can retrieve the real time distance covered) you'll need to set the rule/s to trigger after an approx time of going in running

Depending on the race length it will take different times to cover 40% of the race, so you'll need a list of the average times for all distances you'll be trading on
There is a 'Standard Times' worksheet with those on which you can download from the link below which has the average time each race length takes to complete
You'll then need to create the rules to armed to trigger at the appropriate times - like the example rules file included
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627

You seem to be jumping all over the place from one thing to another, I would suggest you first sit down and set out exactly what it is you want to do, like shown in this blog
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... a-servant/

Then I'd watch the course on automation at the Bet Angel academy to get a basic understanding of the automation tool, without that you've got very little chance of creating the automation rules you want
https://online.betangelacademy.com/cour ... automation

Once you have that basic knowledge and a clear set of bullet points of exactly what you want it'll be far easier for you to put the file together, much of it will already be in various examples on this forum but you'll still need to know how to copy out the parts you need and make any minor edits etc
orgagigio

What does it mean if I am subscribed to tpd ..? give me a link for registration please.
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:55 pm
What does it mean if I am subscribed to tpd ..? give me a link for registration please.
Here you go
https://www.tpd.zone/subscribe/
orgagigio

thanks, another question,How can you reset without closing and reopening betangel the daily P&L in the layout winner Columns?
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:35 am
thanks, another question,How can you reset without closing and reopening betangel the daily P&L in the layout winner Columns?
You'll need to add another 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule to clear the name of the stored value been set

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”