Mega Rules Files - Automation Rules File Types

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
CrunchyTwiglet

Hi All,
I have downloaded some of the racing set ups for the guardian module, the racing trends files, the winners files and the favourites files. These custom column set ups and guardian layout set ups contained some rules files to make them work. I was just wondering whether these rules files can be added to a mega rules file as described by Dallas in a post of the same name. I ask because those rules files all seemed to revolve around the one click screen and I was wondering if only one click rules files can be added to the safety rule servant mega rules file or whether it was possible to include guardian focussed, or indeed other types of rules files. Thanks for any help on this matter.
Dallas

CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:25 pm
Hi All,
I have downloaded some of the racing set ups for the guardian module, the racing trends files, the winners files and the favourites files. These custom column set ups and guardian layout set ups contained some rules files to make them work. I was just wondering whether these rules files can be added to a mega rules file as described by Dallas in a post of the same name. I ask because those rules files all seemed to revolve around the one click screen and I was wondering if only one click rules files can be added to the safety rule servant mega rules file or whether it was possible to include guardian focussed, or indeed other types of rules files. Thanks for any help on this matter.
You can combine any number of rules or stratergies into a single file all you need to be careful of there is no conflicts between any of them
ie, one rule trying to green up as another keeps opening a new position, or a signal being cleared as another rule keeps trying to set it etc etc
CrunchyTwiglet

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:27 pm
CrunchyTwiglet wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:25 pm
Hi All,
You can combine any number of rules or strategies into a single file all you need to be careful of there is no conflicts between any of them
ie, one rule trying to green up as another keeps opening a new position, or a signal being cleared as another rule keeps trying to set it etc etc
Thanks Dallas. I've had a try with the mega rules file and I didn't realise until I tried it that having something in the safety servant meant it started when I switched markets, I was looking for automations to be working in the background when I wasn't in the market. Instead I will group certain rules files together that are acting pre off when I'm not watching the market taking care of stuff in the background, like you mention. So long as none of the files conflict with each other.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”