Automation - Stored Value History Lists (Static or Not)

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
CrunchyTwiglet

Hi All,
I have a query on the use of history lists in automation. It may be silly but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I was creating an automation and I used up to history list 8 and it got me thinking. I was wondering if each automation had access to up to 10 history lists or whether there was a maximum of ten history lists all automations can refer to. So as an example, can automation 1 refer to history list 1 which is saved price data, while automation 2 refer to a history list 1 that is VWAP data and automation 3 refer to history list 1 which is volume data so to say, or will creating automations like this cause conflicts because history list 1 can only be saved price data as per the first automation rendering the other two automations corrupt. I hope I have explained my query well enough, please ask if I haven't. Thank you for your help.
Dallas

Its 10 history lists per market, so if a rule is storing something to History list 1 no other rule can store anything else to that history list (without messing it up)
Like wise each rule running on that market will be able to see the same 10 lists no matter which rule added the data
CrunchyTwiglet

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:30 pm
Its 10 history lists per market, so if a rule is storing something to History list 1 no other rule can store anything else to that history list (without messing it up)
Like wise each rule running on that market will be able to see the same 10 lists no matter which rule added the data
This answers it perfectly. Thanks Dallas. I shall go check the lists I have used in my automations and make sure there are no conflicts.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”