limit the banks

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
saxsax

how can I lay a defined number of different horses on the same race without laying the same horse twice.
What conditions should I enter?
Derek27

saxsax wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:23 pm
how can I lay a defined number of different horses on the same race without laying the same horse twice.
You can use 'Every selection' and set it to trigger once, then add your conditions to filter out the selections you want laid.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/app ... 3D&mw=MzIw
orgagigio

by selecting every, it enters several times on different horses, but you should set a condition that I don't know what it is to establish how many times to enter. Indeed does anyone know what condition should be set?
Derek27

orgagigio wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:15 pm
by selecting every, it enters several times on different horses, but you should set a condition that I don't know what it is to establish how many times to enter. Indeed does anyone know what condition should be set?
I haven't used the setting much as I mainly work on footie markets. You can set it to trigger once but then it will only check if the conditions are matched once. Alternatively, you can trigger it multiple times but set a signal for that horse when the rule triggers for it, and ensure the signal is not set as one of the conditions for the rule to fire. That way it should only place one bet. Make sure there's a reasonable delay before the rule can trigger again.
NotBothered

there is some condition you can use that says

number of matched bets for a runner has to be equal to zero

perhaps that might help you
orgagigio

With equal to = 0 it enters only 1 time, for example I need it on races of 10 horses upwards, to let it enter a maximum of 3 times. If, on the other hand, I set <3 it happened to me that it enters me even 5 times, I don't know how we will solve it, please help
NotBothered

I built something like this

I just listed each horse except the one I did not want to bet and used only 1 bet per runner

runner 1
runner 2
runner 3

etc

and defined the field size .. I built it for someone else who wanted to bet against the favorite - so we did it that way
orgagigio

in the selection's I have back price, lay price, ltp, projected sp,acutual sp , and servant context price,I can't understand what that means "servant context price and project sp",Can someone explain it to me?
Dallas

saxsax wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Use a 'Number of place bet triggers condition' on selection is equal to 0
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:04 am
in the selection's I have back price, lay price, ltp, projected sp,acutual sp , and servant context price,I can't understand what that means "servant context price and project sp",Can someone explain it to me?
Servant Context is for Servant based rules and means it will trigger on the selection your cursor is pointing over at the time the servant is started, or the selection specified in the Servant manager window when its started

Projected SP is Betfair estimate of what a BSP will be when its reconciled - which they update each minute
saxsax

I need to be able to decide how many times to ban on certain races
For example, from 4 horsepower races up to races with 8 horses you have to ban 1 time, and from races above the 9 horses it must ban a maximum of 3 times

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”