Greening up on horse races to be placed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sibur

I am experiencing a really frustrating problem greening up on to be placed horse races where the green up for all selections (trade column) is a nice healthy profit in green all selections but even though my automation greens up perfectly in to win races it won't work for place races.
Is there anything special that you need to do in to place races to handle this and should green up work in this situation?
Derek27

sibur wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:01 pm
I am experiencing a really frustrating problem greening up on to be placed horse races where the green up for all selections (trade column) is a nice healthy profit in green all selections but even though my automation greens up perfectly in to win races it won't work for place races.
Is there anything special that you need to do in to place races to handle this and should green up work in this situation?
I haven't traded place markets for years but as far as I remember greening up is the same as win markets. If you post a screen shot of the problem somebody might be able to help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”