Placing a bet on the same horse in the win and place market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
slidrox

HI All,

I have been trying without success to set up an automated rule in the win and place horse racing market.
I have a rule for the win market where a bet is triggered if certain conditions are met.
Basically, it is bet on the horse sorted in the order of favoritism #1 if odds > 2.5 and a certain number of runners,
I then need to bet on the same horse in the place market.
I know Dallas has a rule set up for this using SV but he uses a nominated runner in both markets.
The #1 fav in the win and place markets are not always the same.
So, if anyone has a rule set up that I can use and alter as required I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Dallas

If you use a Stored Value on your back/lay rule to store the name of the selection, or the selection id it triggers on

Then on your file for the other market add a stored value condition to test if
the selection name (or selection id) is
equal to
the stored value named (an enter the name of the SV you created above)
Dallas

It's probably worth me adding an example to the shared files section next week as a few have asked about doing this recently
slidrox

Thank you, Dallas, that would be great if you would do that. Thank you for your time and sharing your knowledge .
Dallas

slidrox wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:57 pm
Thank you, Dallas, that would be great if you would do that. Thank you for your time and sharing your knowledge .
Here you go, and no problem
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=26361

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”