laying at 10 percent b s p (inrunning)

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
shilts

Hi am new here wondered on guardian the settings etc or how you would set up to lay a named horse after race has started at 10 percent lower than the b s p ??.

Thanks in advance)
jamesedwards

Very easy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shilts

IMG-2254 (1).JPG
2.png
Hi thanks for help , I have had a go but not sure I got the finer details right. Couple shots my attempts ? , I will be lucky if I set this up correctly !!/?

Thanx again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

That will lay the selection in row 1
You need to apply the rule to Guardian nominated selection 1 to have it trigger on a horse of your choice
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/app ... _list.html

and you probably just want to trigger it once not an unlimited amount of times
shilts

Ok I can see how to adjust that , apart from that its ok ??
Thanx )
shilts

There is this I cannot get rid of ? , market not there and preventing any future bets today ?? , help !!
Dallas

shilts wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:42 pm
There is this I cannot get rid of ? , market not there and preventing any future bets today ?? , help !!
You will only get that message if you've now applied the rule to a selection 'by name'

You just need to follow what I put above in my last reply
shilts

Hi ok thats sorted.
One thing ??, named selection is offered both right hand side columns , and at bottom in the smaller panel to the left ? , anyway it worked.Is there a quick way to look at results p and l or use betfair ??.

Thanks your help )
ShaunWhite

shilts wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:50 pm
Is there a quick way to look at results p and l or use betfair ??.
Use Betfair. There's no way for BA to know what commission rate or discount rate you're on so could only ever show gross amounts anyway.
shilts

Ok thanks. Bet went in a tad late I thought ?, or physically appeared betfair site around 25 seconds after race started , would rearm every refresh help it along please ??
ShaunWhite

shilts wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:11 pm
Ok thanks. Bet went in a tad late I thought ?, or physically appeared betfair site around 25 seconds after race started , would rearm every refresh help it along please ??
Re-arming just tells Guardian to allow the rule to run again. It doesn't hurry up what you already set. The web site is slow so I'd ignore that. The accounts page bet history shows the time matched to the second but it doesn't show what time the unmatched bet arrived. It would be highly unusual for a bet to take that long to be processed.
shilts

Ok thanx !!
shilts

I tried one yesterday lay at 20 % less b s p inrunning , horse was odds on around 1.87 or so) , but did not put lay bet in say 1.60 or somewhere close ? , it put it on 1.02. Of course at 1.02 inrunning its probably gunna win ?. So ? , they need to be over evens at the start ? , have I got this right ? , or a minimum somewhere it seems , hope you follow me??

Thanx

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”