issue taking take SP on unmatched bets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
nickallan

So I've got a bit of an issue with back the favourite bot that I’ve created, it fires absolutely fine on the favourite in a selected race so that's good but sometimes my bets aren't being matched, what I look to do was take SP on unmatched bets. Now I thought I'd set up correctly but it appears as though I haven't, and could it be the reason why it's not taking SP is because it's set up to place a trade 5 seconds before the race starts and the take SP on unmatched bets is set up for 10 seconds? Do I need to set both the back bet and the take SP on unmatched bets the same timings so for example between five and four secs before the race starts for both?

screenshots of the bot are in the excel file below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

nickallan wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:24 pm
So I've got a bit of an issue with back the favourite bot that I’ve created, it fires absolutely fine on the favourite in a selected race so that's good but sometimes my bets aren't being matched, what I look to do was take SP on unmatched bets. Now I thought I'd set up correctly but it appears as though I haven't, and could it be the reason why it's not taking SP is because it's set up to place a trade 5 seconds before the race starts and the take SP on unmatched bets is set up for 10 seconds? Do I need to set both the back bet and the take SP on unmatched bets the same timings so for example between five and four secs before the race starts for both?

screenshots of the bot are in the excel file below
Assuming you aren't using any conditions on your take SP rule, that will need to be armed sometime after your bet has been placed (otherwise when it triggers there's nothing for it to take sp on)

You can also set a wide arming window and have it trigger every 5-10 seconds several times just to be sure the market is refreshed and it's able to trigger
Hepburn

Check your market refresh time and that you haven't got lots of markets slowing it down.
nickallan

thanks dallas ill give it a go

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”