Best Markets for Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Wishy

Evening All,

The subject title says it all....I've tried Footie, GHs and Horses to date...tweaking Dallas Bots and others (Thanks everybody!).

Results have been mixed....Footie seems consistent but that's probably because I follow Footie (Howay the Toon...on our way to Wembley :D ). GH seems like an opportunity because of the number of daily races and Horses because of the WOM.

My circumstances are such that my aim to set up a few bots every day and generate a little bit of passive income.....still got a full time job but the extra income would help paying for a divorce :roll:

Should I concentrate on Footie? or continue with GH and Horses.....too much choice!

What about other sports?

Many thanks for any replies
Wishy.....one day I will get a avatar!
gazuty

Hi Wishy

There is no answer to your question. Or none that will give you satisfaction.

In addition to my guidance viewtopic.php?t=23699

I say this - look closely at the results of a single losing strategy. Think about why it is a losing strategy. What tweaks could you make that would tip the strategy from losing to winning?

My questions for you to think about .

1 What is your strike rate of winning markets to total markets from the automated strategy? What is your avg win? What is your avg loss? Can you do something to increase the strike rate? Is there a parameter you can tweak to bet slightly less often overall but perhaps more often when the market is in your favour? What would slightly tweaking your parameters do to your strike rate?

2 halve stakes and double frequency (but wait for the second placement for at least five seconds after the first placement - are the market conditions good enough at a later time to bet again?)

3 Do you cross the spread? Do you know how to use bsp?

These are my questions to you.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”